The ecolo Covenant: lying Sarko openly !!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

The ecolo Covenant: lying Sarko openly !!

by Rulian » 02/04/07, 14:29

This is a video of the Yes Men, a famous group of alter globalist troublemakers who trap the great of this world to better highlight the stupidity of the system they support.

They decided to pose as American journalists, scared by the green trend in France and interviewed Claude Gloasgen, spokesman for Sarkozy, who signed the Ecological Pact of Hulot. Gloasgen's answers are uplifting!

To see, it's worth its weight in peanut !!

Spin by email, it's funny, and it reminds the true nature of Sarko and the UMP (always taken).
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 02/04/07, 15:00

And to say that yesterday, to calm Hulot, Sarko announced a "Grenelle" of ecology in September! ...
Hey, today, he is releasing a book, to propose a little fight against immigration, and also, a franchise, non-refundable for all medical care ...
Ah! Well, I thought it already existed? Surely to compensate in the long run, the increase of generalists, by the Minister of health, Xavier Bertrand, who hastened to resign to strengthen the campaign of the champion of the UMP.
---
Image Anyway, I will launch a national petition against the export of French ice to the Arctic.
Miss more than that! What will we stay, to refresh the drink?
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 02/04/07, 15:36

One suspects a little that for the candidates (finally some), to sign the pact it is just to give an ecological guarantee which answers to the concern of a part of the population (hear éléctorat).
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 02/04/07, 23:54

The "gessarko" is effective,
http://lelab.tv/video/11460d394bdc5b9
the link of the video ream ..
---

In another:
http://bellaciao.org/fr/article.php3?id_article=45608
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 03/04/07, 11:04

gegyx wrote:The "gessarko" is effective,
http://lelab.tv/video/11460d394bdc5b9
the link of the video ream ..
---

In another:
http://bellaciao.org/fr/article.php3?id_article=45608

the 2è link works best for me and probably for those who have a low speed ADSL.
Super video! Basically, Hulot is nice, his good idea is to tax (well you think) but hey it stops there.
More worrying on the part of a politician such as Goasguen, to find nothing wrong with the plan "let us cool the poles with made ice cubes". SIDERANT !!!! not a good Breton there, eh Targol.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 03/04/07, 15:11

We are in the final straight of the presidential elections,
the candidates are trying to collect the votes where there are

They know well that once elected, they will not be able to answer all these promises, especially when they discover the price to pay for our security, and the dreadful state of our finances.

Suddenly, I no longer want to vote Bové, after the last bullshit he released on the "metro riots"

Each candidate offers only a small part of the program that I would like to see, but often packed in extremist measures I can not condone ... : Cry:

Where is the common sense candidate?

I'm going to vote white.

The brilliant idea would be to make proposals unrelated to the candidates, and let the population vote the proposals themselves, in a list (europe, immigration, ecology ...)
The elected president would be the one who presented the program closest to the wishes of the population, with the obligation to add or delete certain proposals that have not been validated.

Only then will the population be fully represented
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^