The earth has surpassed its credit ...

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/08/10, 08:36

I think we agree, what I mean (which does not seem to pass, I have trouble expressing myself) is that hunger in the world is currently not due to a lack of agricultural production capacity (agricultural technology) but a lack of sharing of this production (economy, sociology ...) ... and that this capacity is currently largely excess / needs ...

I speak to worldwide and currently.

After yes it remains to solve the problem of the dependence of agriculture on oil ...
0 x
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Gébé » 21/08/10, 10:09

And that is far from being done .... Someone who is born today is supposed to be for 80 years, not for 30 years !!
I believe that the most elementary prudence would be to limit the increase in the population and that too is far from being done ...
Sorry to get upset : Wink:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/08/10, 11:31

A)
Gébé wrote:I believe that the most elementary prudence would be to limit the increase in the population and that too is far from being done ...
Sorry to get upset : Wink:

Ok but in rich countries then... since a rich person will consume 10 to 20 times more resources than a poor person over the same lifespan ... and since there are not 20 times more poor people on earth ...

Only here when we talk about limiting births is necessarily among the poor right? In that case yes you would annoy me ... otherwise no you wouldn't annoy me.

B) This "info" opened the 12 minutes of RTBF obviously with the same aneries as in the press release because on oil, for example, we live on credit from January 1 0:00 !!

A review here: http://www.rtbf.be/video/v_le-12-minute ... egory=info
0 x
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 22/08/10, 17:35

Christophe wrote:
Only here when we talk about limiting births is necessarily among the poor right? In that case yes you would annoy me ... otherwise no you wouldn't annoy me.

I'm going to piss you off:
Rich countries are also overcrowded, despite having large surpluses of food, but their birth rates are generally declining (albeit insufficient), but poor countries, it turns out, are those who have by far the highest birth rates (up to 'to 3x that of France) and who do not produce enough food to feed the current population and will never be able to because their territory does not allow it: therefore indeed, it will be necessary to reduce the population much more "vigorously" in these countries the... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/08/10, 19:57

Well in these countries there, the population is regulated "vigorously" by the "dead of hunger and thirst" ...
0 x
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 23/08/10, 09:03

Christophe wrote:Well in these countries there, the population is regulated "vigorously" by the "dead of hunger and thirst" ...

This is a humanly unacceptable "solution" ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/08/10, 09:05

Really?
Yet this is what is happening right now?

Malnutrition and thirst are the leading cause of death on earth and by far ... moreover we could add the rich dead of junk food ...

MacDo Kills ...
0 x
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 23/08/10, 09:24

Christophe wrote:Really?
Yet this is what is happening right now?

Yes and that's good because there is no constraint on limiting births ...
Do you find it normal that a couple of Sahelians in the throes of famine have 12 children ?, in these conditions 1 or 2 children is enough, and again I am even for a selection: only would have the right to procreate those who have not of recessive genetic defect ... If China had not tightened the bolts, there would have been a huge famine in this country and there would undoubtedly not have been the current economic development ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/08/10, 09:34

Well, it's difficult to judge. Having children is also considered "wealth" for the family.

So 8 to 12 children per family, that's what happened with "us" often before the 1st industrial revolution ... with the same infant mortality rate ... the difference is that we had money. water and land to cultivate ...

But infant mortality is not only due to poor nutrition, there is also hygiene, access to healthcare ...
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 23/08/10, 12:09

oiseautempete wrote:and again I am even for a selection: only would have the right to procreate those who do not have a recessive genetic defect ...

I think this post is criminally reprehensible.

Who will judge faults? If the color of the skin is a defect, do you see the consequences of this delirium?

And I don't even tell you if the writing of stupid and nasty post is also a defect, you are bad.

A fault is only relative to the context. Certain faults can save the life of a species ...

This post is the illustration that the real problem is the concentration of power in certain hands, unable to see the consequences of their thoughts and actions. And the tool for concentrating power is a monetary system.

The real crime of the native populations in Australia, in the Americas, or in Asia is to refuse any monetary system of concentration of power.
0 x
See you soon !