Envoy: GMOs, to conquer our plates

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Envoy: GMOs, to conquer our plates

by bham » 20/04/07, 11:05

Excellent report on Special Envoy - France2 last night on 19/04/2007 entitled: Investigation: "GMOs, conquering our plates". A report that shivers down my spine and makes me say that what Bové is doing in relation to what should be done is nice. Be careful when watching this report as it hurts your heartImage
The day that a lit will put a bomb at the headquarters of Monsanto, they will not have to come to complain.
By accepting these excesses, the results of which will undoubtedly be much more serious than the mad cow, our leaders are preparing for us a society of resentment and violence because legally these societies lock everything and the poor citizens that we are, starting with farmers, n 'will have other power to defend themselves than to express themselves by violence, it is to avoid this that guys like Sarko want to lock everything, control everything.

For now the video is not viewable but replay Saturday morning 21/04 at 2:40 am. To see IMPERATIVELY!
This report 3 days before the elections makes me say: VOTE BOVE!

Addition by Christophe: video download link
https://www.econologie.com/envoye-specia ... -3464.html
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 20/04/07, 16:26

According to an email from France2, the replay would rather take place at 1:50 am Saturday morning.
If anyone can save it and throw it on the net, that would be great.
0 x
Mesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mesh » 20/04/07, 16:56

I hope you signed the petition for a moratorium on GMOs ...
For those who have not yet done so:

http://www.moratoireogm.fr/spip.php?art ... wmBDUK#sp1
0 x
About the sixth extinction of life on Earth?
goodeco
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Special correspondent: GMOs, to conquer our plates

by goodeco » 22/04/07, 00:55

bham wrote:Excellent report on Special Envoy - France2 last night on 19/04/2007 entitled: Investigation: "GMOs, conquering our plates". A report that shivers down my spine and makes me say that what Bové is doing in relation to what should be done is nice. Be careful when watching this report as it hurts your heartImage
The day that a lit will put a bomb at the headquarters of Monsanto, they will not have to come to complain.
By accepting these excesses, the results of which will undoubtedly be much more serious than the mad cow, our leaders are preparing for us a society of resentment and violence because legally these societies lock everything and the poor citizens that we are, starting with farmers, n 'will have other power to defend themselves than to express themselves by violence, it is to avoid this that guys like Sarko want to lock everything, control everything.

For now the video is not viewable but replay Saturday morning 21/04 at 2:40 am. To see IMPERATIVELY!
This report 3 days before the elections makes me say: VOTE BOVE!

it was well around 2:40 am. : Evil: thank you france 2: shock: I only saw half the replay of the report and I didn't think about this kind of dictatorship: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
I hope it will be shown on the city of France 2 and I think it will heat the keyboards afterwards.
bham thank you for the info and for me it is on my vote in the 1st round squeezed for BOVE.
0 x
In eternal learning
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Special correspondent: GMOs, to conquer our plates

by bham » 22/04/07, 08:52

goodeco wrote:
it was well around 2:40 am. : Evil: thank you france 2: shock: I only saw half the replay of the report and I didn't think about this kind of dictatorship: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Glad that you could see that and that you appreciated.
0 x
frog
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by frog » 22/04/07, 10:40

I will not talk about the content of the report, it is terrible.

Question form, what bothers me is its passage at 21 p.m. on France 2 three days before the presidential election whose fight against GMOs is the main campaign theme of one of the candidates.

This subject could have gone well before or after. If a topic on violence in the suburbs had passed by that time, everyone would have screamed ...
0 x
frog
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 22/04/07, 14:36

frog wrote:I will not talk about the content of the report, it is terrible.

Question form, what bothers me is its passage at 21 p.m. on France 2 three days before the presidential election whose fight against GMOs is the main campaign theme of one of the candidates ....

We can indeed doubt the objectivity of the chain but it must be said that several candidates propose a moratorium, including Bové which you seem to talk about. And Besancenot goes even further since he wants to ban them. So to say that this report is made to enhance the candidacy of Bové is not entirely accurate. It turns out that he was the one who drew public attention to this GMO file, but he was not the only one who wanted to regulate or even ban it.

frog wrote: If a topic on violence in the suburbs had passed by that time, everyone would have screamed ...

Well, if you had seen the show until the end, there was a replay of a report: Back to: "The underground economy",
1st broadcast on 13/10/2005, on trafficking in the suburbs or how drug dealers (we mostly saw people of color, as if by chance) make 10 000 € / month. Out of curiosity will take a ride on the forum Special Envoy and you will see how a majority of viewers judged this replay 3 days before the elections: as a call to vote Sarko or Le Pen.
So it's true, they could have done "neutral" reporting but hey, everyone is supposed to have their free will.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 23/04/07, 11:47

In what world do we live where the health of our children (through their food, the preservation of the natural environment) comes after selfish considerations of "work more to earn more"?
What more?

Dear Econologists, here is the pattern of life that will become the standard in the coming years in France:
- Employees will work as convicts for 40 years at 50 hours / week to "earn more".
- They will not have children because significant lesions will have taken place on the reproductive devices because of electromagnetic waves (mobiles, wifi, ...).
- Given the crazy hours, they will not even be able to benefit from their money except to change 4x4 every year.
- Arrived at retirement, intoxicated by pesticides, GMOs and atmospheric pollution, they will die (not without having previously spent the meager pactole gained in drugs to the delight of the labs) ...
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 23/04/07, 15:17

Targol wrote: In what world do we live where the health of our children (through their food, the preservation of the natural environment) comes after selfish considerations of "work more to earn more"?
More of what, by the way? ..

+1

Dear Targol, allow me to clarify a few things:
Targol wrote: Dear Econologists, here is the pattern of life that will become the standard in the coming years in France:
- Employees will work as convicts for 40 years at 50 hours / week to "earn more". Nan, mini 45 years, even 50.
- They will not have children because significant lesions will have taken place on the reproductive devices because of electromagnetic waves (mobiles, wifi, ...). You can add VOCs, volatile organic compounds, PVC, ... etc
- Given the crazy hours, they will not even be able to benefit from their money except to change 4x4 every year. No, but they can knock.
- Arrived at retirement, intoxicated by pesticides, GMOs and atmospheric pollution, they will die (not without having previously spent the meager gain gained in drugs to the delight of the labs) ...Because social security will have been privatized in the meantime and even listed on the stock market thanks, among other things, to our benefactor chef Sarko. It will become health insurance but private like where? in the USA of course. And so we can speculate on the death of old people linked to global warming to earn money. Definitely, we live in a wonderful world. Long live progress, long live change!
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 23/04/07, 16:02

It's nice, bham, I see that I'm not the only one who sees the future in pink : Lol: ( : Cry: , I don't know anymore)
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding