Overtax the most polluting cars

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Sdc77
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sdc77 » 02/09/05, 22:20

Surcharge on large cars, I'm against, you'll understand why ...
gray card I paid 3000 Frs (tax 29cv) which is already widely enough and pollutes much less than some oiled dung or essence of the same year (1989) and for good reason, since 1974 Rican catalyzed .. . and my cat walk very well. Then I ordered a H2o Utopia, so soon conso divided by 2 road and ditto pollution.
Then the abbreviations to ban the 4x4 a day of heavy pollution on the capital, or to limit the highways to 115 km / h ... I laugh! but I'm laughing yellow, because these fat nazes of the government would be well able to impose us this bullshit: angry:
I would add that the big cars are often less expensive because people are afraid of high consumption, so to say that the wealthy people ride in a bass drum and the less well off in small displacement uhhhhh hum hum <_
Ndc.
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 02/09/05, 22:33

Sdc77 wrote:Surcharge on large cars, I'm against, you'll understand why ...
gray card I paid 3000 Frs (tax 29cv) which is already widely enough and pollutes much less than some oiled dung or essence of the same year (1989) and for good reason, since 1974 Rican catalyzed .. . and my cat walk very well. Then I ordered a H2o Utopia, so soon conso divided by 2 road and ditto pollution.
Then the restrictions to ban 4x4s per day of heavy pollution in the capital, or to limit the highways to 115 km / h ... I'm kidding! but I laugh yellow, because those big government nazes would be able to impose this bullshit on us: angry:
I would add that the big cars are often less expensive because people are afraid of high consumption, so to say that the wealthy people ride in a bass drum and the less well off in small displacement uhhhhh hum hum <_
Ndc.

Catalyzed vehicle does not mean non-polluting vehicle.

The amounts of CO2 are even increased with the catalyst, because the unburnt / not completely burned as CO and HC, are converted into water + CO2 for example.

Until today, there is no miracle, the amount of CO2 emitted from an engine increases with its power on a vehicle using hydrocarbons as an energy source.

As for the choice of his vehicle, it must be assumed no?

It makes me think of people buying 4x4 (rightly) and falling from above when it is time to replace the tires for example .... have the bill!

In fact, I realize that the only thing that "counts" for people (at least the vast majority of them) is the wallet, and nothing else. the ideal sought is in order: pleasure and at a lower cost. And if in addition we can make a gesture for the environment, it often comes last :-(

Who among us has really made an effort for the environment first, even sacrificing the pleasure and / or purse?

Personally, I got rid it a year ago, a diesel vehicle that was smoking (though quite recent: a scénic 1.9 dCI) and replace it with an LPG vehicle (a mégane 1.6). I did the same with a fun car (Audi TT) and replace it with a gasoline vehicle that I did equip LPG in July.

I'll even get my kid to nursery bicycle + trailer, same for shopping, to name only the largest actions in my modest scale polluter, there are many others.

Next step? Use the car less and less as alternative sources of energy cleaner than oil are not available.

I look forward to what happens with fuel prices that soared, then we really will see what man is able to fit !!

As for Utopia Technology, I'm looking forward to meeting JM Moreau in the coming month, to be clear about it :)

PS: I apologize in advance for a little side "incisive" this response.
0 x
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 03/09/05, 00:48

another joke of the state, to believe that when you buy a machine at 50 € it worries to see the price of the gray card doubled!
pfff

joke! and even manufacturers will make mods ptits or simply take other criteria power overweight for example, to say that their tank is modern economic and technological as it is on the DVD player in the AC apuis head shows that it is economic, and then in the wild, such as quads and motorbikes, this is an ecological sport!
such as for air conditioning! same fight !
the state wants us to believe that it listens to the people while it is a mess with the builders!
it's propaganda to calm the crowds!

yahi
0 x
When will we have the right to stop using oil?
Free object!
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 03/09/05, 01:21

econology wrote:ps: basically I am 100% agree with you ... and in my opinion before $ 120 to $ 130 per barrel, nothing will change in the long term. The beginning of a solution would consist in reinjecting the money from (over) taxes in the R&D or installation of cleaner engines !!

Bhaaaa christophe ???? ....... you're sick and how will they be able to pay their blowouts has matignon our pôôôôôôvres ministers ?????
in short I conclude that even our dear leaders will not do anything for R & D and will never do (tataxes pretrogrossebouffeamatignon) and + to be seen ..... they still peter + taxes on big cars (still + big boubouffes has matignon) ....... and yes we are still 60millions to feed a nice basket of crabs .... they have nothing to do with our faces ..... What he wants is wheat point bar ...... their so-called last invention (the 115 KM / H) is not to reduce conso ...... it is to transform the highway in nightclubs (strobes flash)

in short, while there will be fossils to burn, we are not close to seeing excess in this low world (arfff siii the hoax of the year 2005 that the lobby keeps telling us ..... what is it called ... viiiiii ITER - >>> Temporary Interruption of Renewable Energies) or if we are lucky enough to see some we will all have white hair

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
The Passing

by The Passing » 03/09/05, 21:38

History of "immortalizing" the thing ...

Today: € 1,55 liter SP98 :o
0 x
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 04/09/05, 01:42

it was so long that I had not seen the price of fuel: ph34r:: ph34r: (10.16 Ffr per liter) + expensive one liter of pinard

fortunately the price of oil does not move héhéhéhé: rolleyes:: rolleyes: - >>> f..ck the petrol : Lol: : Lol:

0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)

... ______

... / ______ \

. (00 00 = H =)

..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 04/09/05, 11:55

that's for sure we will go home by chance !!!!!! : Lol:
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 04/09/05, 11:59

Jean-Francois wrote:it was so long that I had not seen the price of fuel: ph34r:: ph34r: (10.16 Ffr per liter) + expensive one liter of pinard

fortunately the price of oil does not move héhéhéhé: rolleyes:: rolleyes: - >>> f..ck the petrol : Lol: : Lol:

at this price there Jeff you'll soon to get us a motor shit !!! : Lol:
and long live the Donkey !!! :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/09/05, 17:09

Rulian wrote:Taxing fuel for their emission of GHGs (Greenhouse Gas) per liter seems to me the best solution !!

I think the same ... provided that this "pollution surcharge" is used for the development of non-polluting energies ... Which is far from being the case ... In this respect, you know that the IFP touches a very low% of all fuel sales in France?
It is of the order of 0.1% (or maybe even less) it seems to me but do the calculation on the overall French consumption.

According to last November's news, the 1% decline in 2003 generated a deficit of 1 billion euros ...

And believe that the IFP work in favor of energy "clean"?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/09/05, 17:13

Sdc77 wrote:Then I ordered a H2o Utopia, so soon conso divided by 2 road and ditto pollution.

Ben if you could keep us informed of the results would be ca ... because the financial approach of Moreau I do not believe too ... You got paid how much for info?
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."