Methanization and electrical production: JT FR2 13h 17-01-08

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 18/01/08, 14:07

do not look too much at this photo it only works if you constantly control the 2 taps: too much gas it does not hold enough it also holds

as much to say that you cannot even start with gas, but only start with petrol, shut off petrol and try to run on gas when there is no more petrol, and then no question of using your mower: it will stall because you will be unable to operate the taps ...

on the other hand I run any kind of gasoline engine with gas with the right system: a regulator modified to give a pressure exactly equal to atmospheric pressure, or rather very slightly lower: the gas comes only if we suck

a venturi between the air filter and the fuel

an adjustment valve between the regulator and the suction of the venturi

when the correct position of the regulating valve is found the proportion of air gas is constant whatever the flow aspirated by the engine therefore the regulator of the engine works very well

to find the correct adjustment I start the engine with petrol I close the petrol and I open the regulating tap as the engine runs out of petrol: when it runs entirely on gas I can block the tap : it starts directly with gas the passage by gasoline only served to find the correct setting

this is not an invention this is how the LPG car worked before it was overrun by too expensive electronic stuff
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 18/01/08, 15:17

it is to show that it is simple and that it works, after yes the valves it is like on a pantone it is not easy to handle!

but yes any engine transforms a liquid, petrol or diesel, oil, into a gas mixture fuel / oxidizer, to make it a gas with + or - large droplets.
inject better filled gas into the combustion chamber, + uniformly, better combustion etc ...

some use the blow of the gas injection by air duct just to boost by doubling : Shock: : Lol:

Like what all this biogas could very well make of it vehicle charging stations with modif on gasoline vehicles (those which are going to disappear one day), to roll renewable!
0 x
yanyan26
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yanyan26 » 18/01/08, 16:38

Hello everyone

Hi hi,

It's funny, your photo looks exactly like my barrel with its inner tube. (Another clone) : Mrgreen:

In my barrel, before filling it I put a PVC of 100 with a hundred holes so that the gas rises faster. Then after loading I put a grid to avoid the rise of ... But I think that if it did not work very well it was because I had put too much dung and the gas could not come up well. When I pushed in a bar, large bubbles rose to the surface.
Avoid making this mistake for those who want to try. 1/4 of odorant +3/4 of water in the barrel should be enough

A+
0 x
http://yanyan.26.free.fr/

Nature is a balance parfait.Si you know look good, it will reveal to you can be his secret.
Flytox

by Flytox » 18/01/08, 21:51

Hello Chatelot16

chatelot16 wrote:do not look too much at this photo it only works if you constantly control the 2 taps: too much gas it does not hold enough it also holds

as much to say that you cannot even start with gas, but only start with petrol, shut off petrol and try to run on gas when there is no more petrol, and then no question of using your mower: it will stall because you will be unable to operate the taps ...

on the other hand I run any kind of gasoline engine with gas with the right system: a regulator modified to give a pressure exactly equal to atmospheric pressure, or rather very slightly lower: the gas comes only if we suck

a venturi between the air filter and the fuel

an adjustment valve between the regulator and the suction of the venturi

when the correct position of the regulating valve is found the proportion of air gas is constant whatever the flow aspirated by the engine therefore the regulator of the engine works very well

to find the correct adjustment I start the engine with petrol I close the petrol and I open the regulating tap as the engine runs out of petrol: when it runs entirely on gas I can block the tap : it starts directly with gas the passage by gasoline only served to find the correct setting

this is not an invention this is how the LPG car worked before it was overrun by too expensive electronic stuff

Sharing your experience on this use of gas would make it an excellent subject ... :P : Mrgreen:
I would like photos, which regulator we use etc ...
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 19/01/08, 03:53

Like what all this biogas could very well make of it vehicle charging stations with modif on gasoline vehicles (those which are going to disappear one day), to roll renewable!

do not dream too much: methane is good, it's always not to lose but you need big tanks to make more or less gas

purify more or less the gas to make it work a generator it will

but to inflate bottles to 200bar is something else: you have to purify the gas perfectly to avoid any corrosion of the bottle which otherwise becomes a real bomb

in addition anyway a compressed methane bottle is too heavy: much heavier than the gas transported

it is better to keep methane for fixed uses

or whose weight is not too embarrassing: agricultural tractor

or low range: vehicle for small trips, lawn mower
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 19/01/08, 04:11

Sharing your experience on this use of gas would make it an excellent subject ... not ... Razz Mr. Green
I would like photos, which regulator we use etc ...

the gas engine was invented before gasoline and changed its name when gasoline took the place but did not change

my first regulator was a regulator of butane cooker by suppressing the spring to decrease the pressure (and even a small inverted spring to cancel it completely): it works but it does not undergo the wear caused by the pulsations of a single cylinder engine

so I simply made my more solid regulator: it works for a long time with LPG butane or propane

at the time I thought to manufacture and sell this kind of material: disaster, the standards that bite their tail prohibit selling anything new in France: I just have to put the plans on the net for the handyman

unless I can also sell parts to the enthusiast who think the same things as me of current standards

that will not prevent me giving the plans hoping that others have better means of production than me
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 19/01/08, 20:02

Hello Chatelot16

chatelot16 wrote:at the time I thought to manufacture and sell this kind of material: disaster, the standards that bite their tail prohibit selling anything new in France: I just have to put the plans on the net for the handyman

Will you speak of Loby Edf Gdf which managed to make its standards and its laws in order to annihilate all competition? : Mrgreen:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 21/01/08, 10:48

hello chatelot, I don't think I'm the only one interested in your plans and possibly seeing photos of what you offer?
thanks.

for gas compression, I trust industrialists : Lol:

gas production is also profitable for nettle liquid, that's exactly it: you have to stir until there are no more bubbles!

the pros in germany have installations with an integrated mixer.

the smell that emanates from nettle liquid is gas, so the mixture has been nitrogenous and there is ... fertilizer!
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 25/01/08, 11:38

jonule wrote:3500 instalaltions in Germany, 4 in France ...
in Sweden a train runs on biogas!

Hello,

these are figures that support my disgust !!
enough to put the balls no !!! What bands of incompetent blinded by the money ... long live the politicians !!!! and Sakroti who does the VRP for his friends Bouygues and AREVA !!!!
: Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
and this story of lobbing for regulation, it doesn't surprise me .. pffff :frown:

we were talking about biogas with colleagues this week, and it seems that there is a village which has a stock of biogas for 10 years thanks to the installation of a landfill which has been covered and whose leachate and all the rest are recovered!
This colleague did not remember his sources ... but hey it seems a little hard work especially if there are lots of other materials: plastics etc. in the landfill, it's a bit limited .
in short, all that to say that we should not expect anything from senior politicians, we must act locally and start by encouraging mayors to do a few things.

@+

PS:
jonule wrote: hello chatelot, I don't think I'm the only one interested in your plans and possibly seeing photos of what you offer?
thanks.
YES YES I am a taker too !! there was another member who spoke of an artisanal digester ... er "biomethane" I believe, a nickname in the genre.
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 28/01/08, 22:53

it seems that there is a village that has a biogas stock for 10 years thanks to the installation of a landfill

: Arrow: Clerac!
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post69367.html#69367
I put the presentation brochure on another subject. I move here?
I would not want to pollute the subject of chatelot16.
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."