"Complete" file on alternative energies

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Re: "Complete" file on alternative energies

by Christophe » 01/07/06, 19:15

denis wrote:you confirm the plot!
So with unleaded petrol it is again possible ?? : Cheesy:

Well it all depends on the nature of the additives which replaced lead ... in my opinion the answer is no .... but I am not an oil company :D
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

Re: "Complete" file on alternative energies

by Other » 02/07/06, 04:20

Hello

denis wrote:you confirm the plot!
So with unleaded petrol it is again possible ?? : Cheesy:

We generally put lead-free in old engines, we often do it on aircraft engines when the supply source is not available isolated place in the north.
What you should know when using lead-free it is necessary to avoid having a maximum sustained speed (we monitor the EGT exhaust temperature) a takeoff or a leveling does not heat too much. c, is at the exhaust valve the rod is eaten at the junction of the valve, the seats seem to support fairly this fuel,
To replace the fuel 80 octane / 87 heptane old fuel, regular absence is used, because the super essences, according to the companies, contain benzole and (alcohol) and sometimes additives for cleaning injectors or for the gel, all these products tend to attack the old petrol conduit system, needle rubber, and often the tanks are covered with a varnish, anti-corrosion antifouite inside, the super fuels disintegrate these varnishes and clog the petrol conduits , with alcohol additive for an engine to use once a week it causes corrosion in the engine and exhaust system.
The fuels have evolved a lot, not to be better, but to be more profitable at the refinery, If everyone bought nothing but super, the pertolieres would be in the doldrums, it is with the ordinary that they make more profits , they have found ways to extract more petrol from petroleum than in the past, you are mistaken the gas oil which was a byproduct starts with their expensive cost especially that which has a low sulfur content, The gas oil in America costs more expensive than ordinary petrol, and if it is cheaper in France it is because the government requires it, otherwise petroleum companies would make more ordinary petrol ...

If we stay on lead it is mainly for its anti-knock power
that it was in use, this increased engine compression rates as well as power and efficiency.
Other product have been used to compensate for ethyl iodide, Tetraethyl tin, aniline, motyl, this is what I add that they put in 100LL aviation gasoline every 20 to 25 hours. remove the metal pellets from the spark plug electrodes.
We see all that when we open engines to recondition them.

When ua reheating the fuel that made a long time that I use this method even on the engines multipoint injection, although there it is also necessary to know this proportion, in fullne summer has 30c that becomes useless but the or feels the effectiveness c ' is winter on small trips the heat under the hood has no time to go up

In an engine it is preferable to send hot air that is very finely sprayed than petrol vapor,
the one that evaporates first is the best gasoline, but the rest of the fuel must also pass through the engine,
it will evaporate during the compression cycle, which relieves the compression stress by absorbing heat.
It's mainly there, the big difference between a bubbler and a carburetor on a 100% panton, with fuel

where I am surprised this is at the beginning of my water doping assembly on a petrol engine, I had to change the engine oil which was coming to an end and I simply forgot (negligence too busy on the modifications) and well the oil after a while became more prorpre how oil which has 5000 km can become clean? is it not the passage through the filter that cleans it? For the candles it is the same, super white, enough that one would believe a motor running very poor.
Like what a little bit of water in the engine is more efficient than all the cleaning crap, which we put in the fuel.

Andre
0 x
Infomysteres
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

answer to your questions

by Infomysteres » 02/07/06, 09:38

For information, I just updated last night (reviewed, completed and corrected) the link mentioned above: [url] http: \\ www.infomysteres.com \ files \ energies_alternatives.pdf [/ url]
I removed all the emotional side that I had put during the first "grind" of the text. So I tried to gain height in relation to the subjects covered (even if I am not very tall!).

Econology: "Beware of overly esoteric sites which undermine our common action which is econology"
Sorry to be too esoteric. But I am interested in all subjects, and in particular esotericism. But also in other areas. I assume it ... and too bad if it bothers ...

Christopher M:
Source of information cited: http://www.xelopolis.com/dossiers/dossi ... ntone.html
ALL the paragraphs have their source indicated in the footnote except error and oversight (which was the case for this paragraph and which will be corrected in the next update).
I sometimes make mistakes. Just tell me so that I can correct them ...

delnoram: "no link with econology"
It's been a while since I heard about this site but I had not yet taken the time to be interested in it. A link will be made soon because I find it very interesting. And I will even add quotes from this site in the alternative energy file.
Note: I can only talk about what I know. So now that I know this site, I will talk about it ...

The alternative energies file, I created it alone (and it is not finished). So it certainly has errors.
I am not a scientist (I am a simple computer scientist). I'm just trying to make the summaries as clear as possible to give information understandable by everyone.
If there are errors, I would like to be told so that I can correct them.
If there are any oversights, I would like to be told so that I can correct them.

So if you have CONSTRUCTIVE criticisms please let me know.
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 02/07/06, 10:23

It's been a while since I heard about this site but I had not yet taken the time to be interested in it. A link will be made soon because I find it very interesting. And I will even add quotes from this site in the alternative energy file.
Note: I can only talk about what I know. So now that I know this site, I will talk about it ...
this is exactly what "damage not linked to econology" meant in reading the meaning: damage the author does not seem to know the ste of chrisophe ".
(the reverse seems to be true too, so I would be a dating agency ???? : Mrgreen: )

For my part, I discovered "econology" by peeling the articles of "Quant'Homme" (and the time to read a max of post on the forum, I took 10 months before writing one :? )
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
jlvx
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

infomysters

by jlvx » 02/07/06, 11:18

Hello,
for a "complete" dossier on renewable energies, we should not forget the most important of all, namely the economy of ... or hunting for waste, or efficiency or behavior change, everyone will call it or practice it as he will want !
It may be less esoteric, but "it can pay off" (just with current techniques the saving on energy spent in buildings, for equal comfort is at least 50%.
Forgot or I did not read everything carefully (I did not read everything carefully!), For biofuels and especially biodiesel, what about production by "algae" (see oliocene site), certainly inexpensive in inputs and in areas to be affected;
For wind turbines, I do not remember where I read an installation on a building of a horizontal axis wind turbine without blades of propellers
For photovoltaics, "sunflower" systems are rarely mentioned, offering an improved yield of 30% by simply optimizing the exposure (see research by the University of Valencia Spain)
Other research in the field on PV sensitive to infrared, allowing production on cloudy days.
Compressed air motor: if the autonomy of M Nègre's vehicles (which I also respect) actually had a range of 200 km in "normal" use (therefore with accessories) it would be known (but the plot of the military-automobile complex is watching ...)
The neutrino egg seems to me a beautiful c ..., when we know that by definition a neutrino has neither mass nor energy ... on the other hand it is true that the 10 almost infinite power of these little beasts cross our good old earth every day ... too bad (another shot from W Bush,)
For all the rest of the esoteric fantasy phantasmo which are allotted the note 5 in the report, it only remains for me to put candles in Ste Rita (patron saint of desperate causes); unless the miltaro complex, ugly oil, ugly things etc ... has already succeeded in suffocating all the gray matter of the new Einsteins.
(hey I seem to get angry, but I remain one, although not "learned", great skeptic in front of these "wonders")
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 02/07/06, 11:37

This is why I allowed myself to put full quotes, because in this area it seems difficult to me, even illusory to know everything.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

Re: infomysters

by Christophe » 02/07/06, 12:52

jlvx wrote:For all the rest of the esoteric fantasy phantasmo which are allotted the note 5 in the report, it only remains for me to put candles in Ste Rita (patron saint of desperate causes); unless the miltaro complex, ugly oil, ugly things etc ... has already succeeded in suffocating all the gray matter of the new Einsteins.
(hey I seem to get angry, but I remain one, although not "learned", great skeptic in front of these "wonders")

It is well summarized : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

Re: answer to your questions

by Christophe » 02/07/06, 12:57

Infomysteres wrote:Christopher M:
Source of information cited: http://www.xelopolis.com/dossiers/dossi ... ntone.html
ALL the paragraphs have their source indicated in the footnote except error and oversight (which was the case for this paragraph and which will be corrected in the next update).
I sometimes make mistakes. Just tell me so that I can correct them ...

Thank you for the corrections made (econologie.com is cited several times on the xelopolis site)
0 x
jlvx
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

delnoram

by jlvx » 03/07/06, 22:48

Hi,

this file was indeed very complete, and despite my doubts on a certain number of items, I was just looking for confirmation of a few points that would have been "forgotten".
What do eminent econologists think about it?
Keep in mind, does someone skilled in mechanics have an opinion (enlightened and circumscribed) on the so-called "quasi-turbine" engine, Info or poison?
Thank you
0 x
Infomysteres
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

additional information

by Infomysteres » 08/07/06, 18:29

Jlvx, thank you for your comments.

Regarding energy saving, it is true that it is useful. Although on the other hand, if clean energies were used, it would be less ...

"sunflower" systems: I can't find any information on it. If you have any, I'm interested.

oliocene (seaweed): there either I cannot find the site in question (neither in .fr, nor in .com). Is there a site in French that gives a description in a few words?

a neutrino has neither mass nor energy ...:
Type "neutrino + energy" in google and you will see that there are low energy neutrinos and high energy neutrinos (Antarès project for example).

While waiting to complete the file, I have just updated it with new elements (including links to econologie.com in which I found very interesting articles on subjects I did not know. Thank you to those who have written.)

This file will never be perfect, it will never be complete but it claims to become so as it will evolve according to the information I will manage to find.

This file is not used to "impose" information. He's just trying to give it away. If this information is too extravagant to the tastes of some, they are free to have their vision of the world. I do not criticize it.
So is it too much to let me think what I want without wanting to impose a point of view?

But if it can please some people to use "esoteric stuff" or other, let them continue. Maybe one day, they will realize that it does not bring anything productive.

We have a planet that is in full decline. The more people who understand that putting in place "all" the possible solutions to reverse the situation is a priority, maybe the world will evolve in the right direction ...

The day when environmentalists will understand that implementing non-polluting solutions to the real response to pollution problems, they will have taken a big step ...
0 x