Cancer also seen by regenerates

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Cancer seen by regenerates

by Obamot » 23/03/23, 10:25

Yes, but too bad for this sausage from PB2488, because it works...

And this is the first time that I speak of a concrete case.
However, cautious as I am, I had already revealed that the HUG had a directory of "healers", there it is not about that but from a practice of medicine that I did not know. So as usual, he mixes everything and counts for : Arrowd:

IMG_20230323_102646.jpg
IMG_20230323_102646.jpg (132.14 KB) Viewed times 451
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/03/23, 08:20

and another for the road! : Cheesy:

but it's not good at all for the cancer business, a cash cow for BP.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/03/23, 16:34

This is an exemplary course!

First a quick congratulations to this journalist who obviously loves people, is interested in them without cutting them off too much, but to clarify.

And mega-congratulations to this "hero", who knew how to listen to his body and respond to it, then adapt according to the evolution/improvement of his health, and with the right dosage. The guy also seems very intuitive...

The fact that you're posting this Janic, and diametrically opposed to what gossip says, prove your great open-mindedness! And therefore mental freedom, I knew it, but not to this extent!
The downside (if there is one) is that it's better not to be a liar, to correctly interpret the signals you receive... And the guy has a long history in the martial arts! I noted the nod to Casanovas, (who suddenly explains to me that I had misunderstood/evaluated him) and his recourse to Tai Chi, with the "Chi" or "Qi" of Qi Gong (breathing , etc...) says a lot. his background is very complete, I love it;
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/03/23, 16:52

Without wanting to extrapolate or be categorical, I would say that the content of these videos are "we say" and that no proof of anything is ever exposed. On the other hand, when it comes to commercial links, we are saturated. 8)
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/03/23, 17:09

obamot
I noted the nod to Casanovas, (who suddenly explains to me that I had misunderstood/evaluated him) and his recourse to Tai Chi, with the "Chi" or "Qi" of Qi Gong (breathing , etc...) says a lot. his background is very complete, I love it;
you're not the only one who misunderstood Casasnovas' approach! Many confuse (the shitty pseudo zeteticians) the past and the present of this person who only arrived at this stage after a long journey of trial and error and contradictions.
The extractor of the AFIS sect himself took advantage (and he recognizes it) of the information of casasnovas before being hired by his sect from which he is not about to detach himself from it like all sects with their members with spirits weak and influenceable.
Moreover, in his video, the extractor has a hard time specifying what he had to reproach C for if not his "hard-line" particularly as soon as vaccines and cancer were mentioned, and he is not exceptional in this case.
See Guy and his companions on the truncated words of the therapist on the sitz baths given to babies. Ignorance or primary imbecility AFIS way?
just for now:
guy
Without wanting to extrapolate or be categorical[*], I would say that the content of these videos are "we say" and that no proof of anything is ever exposed. On the other hand, when it comes to commercial links, we are saturated.
Indisputable proof that he did not view and listening that case among others that he refuses to hear, Izmentrop and Pedro style.

[*] and immediately it asserts its inverse!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/03/23, 18:14

Do not respond to this tench of zetetician, "everyone has to do their part" : Mrgreen: so it is better to avoid it... : Evil: he came back to mess things up and provoke
Last edited by Obamot the 24 / 03 / 23, 18: 15, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/03/23, 18:14

Proofs ? Where ? I typed the two disastrous "videastries", I saw none. :(
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/03/23, 18:31

24/03/23, 19:14
guy
Proofs ? Where ? I hit both disastrous "videasteries", I haven't seen any.
what kind of proof do you expect since conventional medicine is in absolute negationism? Hold as for the H that you defend however by personal experience, without evidence.
On the other hand, we have proof that 157.000 deaths per year from cancer under conventional treatment is statistically established.
Then it's not 2 videos but 3, among others, you must have missed something. about 3 hours approx. viewing...unless you have adopted the ABCile, Izmentrop, and other carnival zeteticians method!
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/03/23, 18:35

But I'm not talking about conventional medicine (which has its share of flaws, negligence, toxic products and greed), I'm talking about what I watched (the last two) and where I didn't seen that emptiness and miraculous announcements. Basically, you have to believe in the VRPs that appear in it, a bit like you would believe in Pfizer's announcement effects. So thank you but no thank you. : roll:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/03/23, 18:46

24/03/23, 19:35
guy
More I'm not talking about conventional medicine (which has its share of defects, negligence, toxic products and greed),
I do! And I'm not talking about default, but about deaths: 157.000 a year through monopolistic incompetence.
I'm talking about what I watched and where I saw nothing but emptiness and miraculous announcements.
there is nothing miraculous in this area, any more than in allopathy.
So you haven't actually watched the last video, contenting yourself with rare passages with a punch, a pseudo zetetic way of AFIS and its henchmen.
0 x