Be Positive

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...

"To work for a better world and to enrich oneself"

The poll expired on 20 / 05 / 09, 04: 46

It's possible
82%
It's impossible
18%

Total votes: 11
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 11/02/09, 11:24

: Arrow: Well, I answered "yes" but considering that the enrichment is not only considered on its only FINNANCIAL aspect ...

Personally, having the leisure to learn, to exchange, and to communicate is an enrichment.

For that I am very attached to the concept of WORKER LESS that refuses to integrate our president. I am very attached to the idea of ​​working better to share, share and save.

The interest of working less is, not to offer brain time available to advertisers but rather, to freely dispose of it for our personal, collective and social enrichment.

Subscribed to the excellent newspaper the age to do whose positivism and constructivism enchanted me, I am reading and rereading a copy of another newspaper: The decrease.
And I must admit to being quite shocked by his tone ... but under the aggressive speech, I begin to perceive ideas that are starting to make their way.
In the end we choose ourselves to become what we are.

Econology has changed a lot of things about my way of seeing the world and situating myself there. Today, I willingly post my activism. This is read for many of us over posts.
0 x
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 11/02/09, 16:03

I watched the video on the home page of the "Décroissance" site:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1i77IoD4K7P81LCJc

They do not work to preserve the planet, their goal is to try to use the environment (a strategy of Tartuffe) to try to give a modern image to their class struggle and to shout their hatred against the successful personalities like Nicolas Hulot, Yann Arthus Betrand, Florent Pagny, Charles Aznavour, Antoine or Yannick Noah.

Frankly shabby.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/02/09, 18:31

Elec wrote:Frankly shabby.

I haven't seen the video but we obviously have the same idea about these "guys" ...

The worst thing is that the decreasing are often professors paid 100 € per hour ...

In addition they openly insult people under pseudonym without bearing the consequences.

Their slogan is: do what I say not what I am or what I do ...

You do not have to know what I'm talking about because the case is from 2005, but I have not forgotten it:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/la-secte-e ... vt641.html
https://www.econologie.com/la-secte-econ ... -1482.html
0 x
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 11/02/09, 20:26

Thanks for the links Christophe, I just visited these archive pages on the "techno-scientist sect" ... That doesn't surprise me.

Oh, she is beautiful this one, in their article:

"The worst ecological disaster would be the arrival of a free and infinite source of energy, even if it were non-polluting"
https://www.econologie.com/forums/la-secte-e ... vt641.html

The philosophy of Raoult in question is "Be negative".
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/02/09, 22:57

Raoul Anvélaut ...

It is a pseudo level 6 or 5ieme ... style Mr. and Mrs. have a son ...
0 x
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 11/02/09, 23:01

Ah, I did not notice that: he does not even sign his article by his real name.
This is someone who assumes his ideas.

On a forum, remain anonymous or semi-anonymous, this is understandable, it is even recommended, but in a newspaper or magazine, use a nickname, I find it very nil.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/02/09, 23:03

Obviously ... and I had inquired about the "gugusses" ...
Their association is declared ... in Delaware I believe ... if not abroad!

It was breathtaking "transparency" ... as transparent as an oil slick or a nuclear lobby : Mrgreen:
0 x
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 11/02/09, 23:04

Christophe wrote:Their association is declared ... in Delaware I believe ... if not abroad!

Even better ! : Lol:
0 x
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 11/02/09, 23:17

In line with philosophy Be Positive, I do not know if you know this book and this site:

Imagine a positive world, where each building stores carbon and produces more energy than it consumes ... a world where each neighborhood regenerates its water resources, where each wall clears the atmosphere ... a world where each landscape restores the diversity of living things ... a world where road networks, wastelands, deserts produce green fuels for all ... A world where 6,5 billion people participate in positive growth, where each economic activity creates skilled jobs, by restoring and enriching the ecological capital of humanity.

This world is designed for you in a flagship book: Repairing the Planet, The Revolution of Positive Economy, written by Maximilien Rouer and Anne Gouyon, founding partners of BeCitizen, and published in partnership with JC Lattès Editions (bookstore release: 20 October 2007).

After the success of "20 years to restore the climate, the White Paper of the Positive Economy", BeCitizen is proud to present this reference book, accessible to all, which goes around the stakes of the 21th century: stabilize climate, renew and secure energy sources, restore raw materials, water and soil, reconnect with health, recreate diversity. For each issue, the authors present the available solutions and those in the process of emergence, by quantifying their application potential at the global level. The second part of the book details the issues and the micro-economic solutions, which allow each company, community or individual, to create positive factories, positive buildings, positive farms and forests, positive transport networks .

Repairing the planet, the Positive Economy Revolution won the 2008 Environment Prize, Environment House of Isère, during the Grenoble Nature and Environment Film Festival, chaired by Hubert Reeves.

http://www.becitizen.com/publications_r ... rrentid=29

http://www.becitizen.com/vision_econ_1. ... rrentid=19
Last edited by Elec the 11 / 02 / 09, 23: 23, 4 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/02/09, 23:18

Elec wrote:
Christophe wrote:Their association is declared ... in Delaware I believe ... if not abroad!

Even better ! : Lol:

Yes surely to avoid reporting: as much to those they insult that tax ...
0 x