Issue: the inventor of the year M6

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 12/02/07, 10:51

Personally I would prefer to make a soleau envelope, it is precisely made for that, and there is no need to reveal the idea!
0 x
csolution
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

a plus of the soleau envelope

by csolution » 12/02/07, 10:55

It is a little extra that protects your idea, but also allows it to be proposed to manufacturers who could possibly finance the project!
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 12/02/07, 10:56

Christophe wrote:A Soleau envelope is more "reliable" in my opinion (even if it also has no value next to a patent)

Well, I think it allows you to prove the idea anyway, and it allows you to have the right to market without being bothered
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: protect your invention, your idea ...

by Targol » 12/02/07, 11:08

csolution wrote:that might be of interest to the participants of the M6 ​​show.
here is a more economical solution than filing a patent to protect your ideas, your inventions ...
discover http://www.idee-protect.com a virtual safe to protect your ideas, inventions, concept ...

You can thus prove that you are at the origin of an idea, a melody, a plan ...
Idée protect also offers to appear in its catalog, in order to be contacted by a professional who might be interested in your idea! : Lol:

To test :!:

That Mr. Csolution wants to sell his services is understandable.
However, apart from the "catalog" side which is a plus (if, however, potential investors come to visit it regularly), you can obtain the same so-called prior protection by sending yourself by registered mail with A / R the documents, CD-roms or other CD-audio that you want to protect. It goes without saying that the envelope, once received, must not no case be open before a possible dispute.

For information, a return A / R, for 20g costs 4 € 34 including tax against 10 € excluding tax / year at Idea protect.

In addition, no matter how much I looked on the site, I found nowhere a guarantee or similar.
Hence my questions:
  • what happens if c-solutions goes bankrupt? What about the precedence of the ideas submitted?
  • A "Highly secure site" message appears regularly on the flash animation. Saying it is good, proving it with technical elements is better. How to guarantee that the hacking of the site is difficult (it is NEVER impossible) and how to guarantee that in the event of hacking the precedents will be well respected.

In short, before having further guarantees, I would advise everyone to use the good old method of unopened mail; this site could then possibly be an additional guarantee and a means of making known your ideas ...
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/02/07, 11:52

Yes Targol is correct for the Letter A / R but a soleau envelope (10 years for 15 €) is additional protection because a duplicate (with identical content) is kept in the "coffers" of the INPI.

Opening and closing a letter without seeing it is technically possible, so in court you have less weight than compared to the Soleau ...
Last edited by Christophe the 12 / 02 / 07, 12: 15, 1 edited once.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 12/02/07, 12:05

see each other :?:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/02/07, 12:16

Uh ... corrected : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/05/12, 21:36

Big revival of subject.

Apparently it talks about magnetic repulsion engine on the inventor of the year tonight (peak visit at the moment) ... I don't have M6, could someone have the info and more details?
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 21/05/12, 21:46

I missed listening vaguely, since at the moment, one invented pants to leave babies in their piss, to prevent them from getting into the bad habit, from the comfort of peeing in diapers !!
And another one an automatic bottle washer !!
Last edited by dedeleco the 21 / 05 / 12, 21: 48, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/05/12, 21:48

They have reinvented the Chinese layer? : Mrgreen:

Sacred M6 ... I don't regret having it any more ... Except for Kaamelot (but it's over)! : Cheesy:
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."