3 employees on 4 work at + 25 km from their home

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rpsantina » 27/03/07, 21:45

hi, it's been a while since I had the time to surf ...

and I fall plundered on this subject ...

having been and still being one of those whose domicile is where we do not live the week, I complicate the equation a little.

commute to work: 200 km twice a week
journey from home to work: in optimized mode 1km, in less optimized mode 25km performed 8 times a week.

that's between 400 and 600 km per week.
non-existent public transport between home and work in the current case

plus the costs of double residence, it is economically and personally very fair,

The employment area of ​​my home is about 80 km or 800 km per week, economically and personally it becomes much more interesting and yet there is a bigger ecological impact. in this case too, public transport is incompatible with the journey between home and work

how many employees are there in this case ???
to see how much we were to make the link marseille - toulouse, there must be a significant percentage.
Some have been liaising for more than 10 years : Shock:
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong
ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rpsantina » 27/03/07, 21:53

zac wrote:blah

There is more work that solves everything and without cons for produced multinationals they are bad. Selling is fine, but the customer doesn't just buy wind : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

A chicken against a drain is not money, but it works very well.

@+

In my current job, I am both a producer and a consumer.

On the one hand my customers want more and more sharp prices (and in the steelworks, the best show a profitability of 8% per year) and on the other the employees would like an increase.
Knowing that there is always a competitor who breaks prices (even being French) if I do not align with market prices, I close the shop ... and as the prices are no longer sufficiently remunerative I would also have closed the shop if I had not forced to resort to subcontractors more efficient than us.

So, I put myself in an intermediary situation because it is only in this parasitic position that one can maintain an activity. the demonstration of agricultural products in large areas is increasingly affecting other areas.

In Toulouse, the example is Airbus which quivers and the subcontractors of rank 3 and 4 who clink glasses. : Evil:
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)

i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong

ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."