Search found 205 results

by RealWheel
18/06/12, 14:42
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Rate increase by the liberalization
answers: 33
views: 68068

The centrifugal and Coriolis forces cancel each other symmetrically during the phase of mass rotation. Obvious, then the masses are moved symmetrically to the plane of the wheel. On the other hand, when one mass descends from delta H, the other rises from delta H. If we look at the wheel at an instant t, the co ...
by RealWheel
18/06/12, 13:45
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)

The centrifugal and Coriolis forces cancel each other symmetrically during the phase of mass rotation. Obvious, then the masses are moved symmetrically to the plane of the wheel. On the other hand, when one mass descends from delta H, the other rises from delta H. If we look at the wheel at an instant t, the co ...
by RealWheel
18/06/12, 13:39
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : The deniers of reality, a long tradition
answers: 193
views: 63880

Hello, It is not very fair to associate my name with the denial of official science. First of all, it should be remembered that in the 18th century, Leibnitz was the first to think that it was perhaps possible to build a universal machine after seeing it work with his own eyes ...
by RealWheel
17/06/12, 01:38

In some time, I will have several machines in operation, it is a certainty. In operation for a while, of course, but for how long? An unbalanced gravity wheel that delivers 4400 W with 300 W of losses, that should turn! The centrifugal and Coriolis forces ...
by RealWheel
16/06/12, 22:55

RealWheel = DreamWheel, a denier of the realities of energy conservation, just to publicize his site of pure, imaginary dreams, which will never work. The morons, fogged up in their certainty, I stopped giving them the slightest explanation of my work. In some ...
by RealWheel
16/06/12, 21:09
Subject : The energy-producing fossil CO2 own!
answers: 36
views: 72786

Personally, I am totally opposed to energy savings, especially when these lead to a reduction in our GDP. The solution is to innovate but certainly not to go back to the situation of the 50s. Saving energy is somewhere nonsense since it can ...
by RealWheel
16/06/12, 21:05

You seem to forget, my dear Christophe, that the regulated tariff still exists with liberalization. A customer who "leaves the regulated market" cannot go back, but nothing obliges him to leave (moreover, few do so given the market prices) In addition, the prices of powernext ...
by RealWheel
14/06/12, 18:00
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Gravity wheel
answers: 4
views: 6302

Gravity wheel

Hello,

The study of several types of gravity machine shows that it is possible to extract energy from the potential field of gravity.

You will find on this page my most recent studies of such a device: http://www.energythic.com/view.php?node=264
by RealWheel
26/03/12, 18:14
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Gifnet and Mahg: free energy will change everything?
answers: 134
views: 108340

A prototype will be built in the coming months. Guaranteed failure, it will never fly, unbelievable. On balance it is easy to make mistakes, even beam balance, given the friction hysteresis, which allows to straighten the vibrations of your system and to obtain a non-zero force, which is ...
by RealWheel
26/03/12, 16:32
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Gifnet and Mahg: free energy will change everything?
answers: 134
views: 108340

He showed it on his site with a plane: He shakes masses in all directions, at the bottom of the body and he gets thrown into the air !!!!!!!!! Monumental error of incomprehension of physics, which if it were true, would have been used for a very long time !! Its tuning fork on electronic scale is a ...

Go Advanced search