Gifnet and Mahg: free energy will change everything?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/12/05, 16:52

Source: Nexus .... or no verification of the information. Sorry but there is nothing reliable in Nexus ... just copy and paste : Shock:

Then all this was already on the Naudin site with the MAHG generator based on the dissociation of hydrogen. Casually I think this is one of the most promising process that Naudin has experienced .... it has the COP of a good heat pump without the drawback of heat capture ... but if we consider that Naudin's measurements are correct .... what are the long-term results after dozens of hours of operation?
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 09/12/05, 17:09

To say that there is nothing of reliable on Nexus is a bit excessive.
Anyway, I wanted to emphasize the action of GIFNET which works on the agreement between tankers and unlimited new energies.
Also a find, the REMAT, of a resident of Florida and who has partnered with a major financial group (GMCC) with experienced businessmen ... can be the start of a new era?
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/12/05, 17:37

Sorry but I do not believe in the emergence and commercialization of free energy as long as capitalism dominates our world .... That is to say not before long ... except major event ...
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 09/12/05, 17:52

I also find it very interesting, not at the level of the Holy Grail, but at the fact of how the guy succeeded from a management and partnership point of view.
Anyway if we want to succeed in changing things a little, we will have to learn to deal with the world and not wait for a different world to do something.

And then there seems to be something concrete with its more efficient heating systems.

For the revolution they keep repeating, it's a bit of a joke, it's been centuries that we promise the Holy Grail (hence its name) so good it sells paper but that's still this idea that it’s not worth saving energy, we’ll “soon” have an inexhaustible source of energy.

And even if that happened, you really think it would be the end of the wars and some other problem. As if modern agriculture, which would feed everyone, solved the problem of world hunger ...
0 x
Abba
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Abba » 09/12/05, 19:27

The question I ask myself is: "Do you ultimately believe in" free "energy? If I can say".
Because it is true that it is not easy to pronounce on this point. The policy towards these so-called technical solutions which allow it to be exploited promises a lot but for the moment there is not really any tangible result perceptible at the level of the consumer (and at the level of the researcher ??).

Abba
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 09/12/05, 19:48

Well in principle I am no longer interested in this kind of controversial problems but since you are asking the question :D ... No I do not believe in the surunitaire, research question there is nothing that goes in this direction (well we will say that it is a problem of political will) question experimentation or DIY, there is nothing that holds up.

The so-called superunit systems are all based on the fact that
"The coefficient reached would be ALMOST sufficient to imagine re-injecting part of it into the system supply and looping indefinitely"

We add to that some measurement inaccuracies and we show experimentally (without a working experiment) that theoretically the surunitary works, we just need to make a slightly improved system .

Otherwise I am all the same for different research avenues to be studied, especially if that can at least improve the yields of the systems. In any case, history has shown that the astonishing scientific properties that we discover without direct interest can almost always have an advantage in other applications. This is why we need to support independent, quality fundamental research [/ quote]
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 09/12/05, 23:58

nono says: Good in principle I am not interested any more in this kind of controversial problems but since you ask the question Very Happy ... No I do not believe in the surunitaire, research question there is nothing which goes in this direction

No, you are incredulous and with all the respect that I owe you, I wonder what you come to do in this section :?:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 11/12/05, 19:00

I didn't understand Lau, I defended you from Econology (when it's often the opposite), what's the problem;)?
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 11/12/05, 20:05

I believe in free energy, others not ... normal.
I doubt that this section is the platform of those who do not believe it, otherwise what is the use of bringing elements to hear say, I quote: I am no longer interested in this kind of problem, I do not believe to the surunitaire..etc : roll:
Come on, no hard feelings
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"