Search found 1571 results

by Former Oceano
29/06/13, 23:53
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : ADEME, ERDF and solar photovoltaics scam or not?
answers: 321
views: 203813

Well done for gppep, they are responsive and give me the tools to take actions and send letters.
by Former Oceano
26/06/13, 20:07
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Triple glazing without ventilation = serious problems?
answers: 11
views: 17675

Totally back to nature and other values ​​in a small hamlet beyond measure with the megacity of Marseilles.

: Mrgreen:
by Former Oceano
26/06/13, 19:40

I am not going to act in an angry way because I am sure that the Cxx Group has lawyers to defend itself. It's a bit like in the movies where it is always the thugs who have the best lawyers because they have the money from their theft to pay them. But I'm still not going to let myself be ...
by Former Oceano
25/06/13, 22:47
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Triple glazing without ventilation = serious problems?
answers: 11
views: 17675

Rather than triple glazing, I am in favor of double windows. My father in 77 had done this at our house near Metz with great savings and a strong reduction in noise. In Marseille he did the same in a very old house (it dates from 1750) while keeping the old f ...
by Former Oceano
25/06/13, 21:35

I am a photovoltaic pro but I fell for it. Don't worry I will make a subject with the details of what happened docs etc etc. I agree that the death of the industry is due to scammers. At the point where I am today, I could not assure in September, ...
by Former Oceano
25/06/13, 01:13

Here I am registered hard gppep. By rereading the messages, I see that we are talking about resentment and other stuff. Resentment no, but it is true that I take the bit to the teeth to get myself out of the situation. As I have plenty of worries on my back (2 credits, house for sale in the south, work in this ...
by Former Oceano
24/06/13, 23:05

The email I sent to XX-XXXXXXX, to the bank that works with them and to 60 million consumers so that they are aware: Hello, Following our numerous email and telephone exchanges: 1 - I don't I always had neither the invoiced installation training nor the installation manuals ...
by Former Oceano
23/06/13, 18:40

As of today for me the answer is clear: YES If we have money and we want to crack 30000 euros in panels rather than a car, so much the better. If we live in the south then so much the better. If you don't go through a company that will do its best to put you to sleep and you ...
by Former Oceano
12/05/13, 20:24
Subject : Photovoltaic, wind? Scams and good practice?
answers: 47
views: 61357

In any case, when we do ecology we are always out of our pocket at the start: frown:. It is also a personal and family commitment, so somewhere relatively acceptable. :? I will still have struggled to finance this otherwise: | . In any case, I will do a retex (return of ex ...
by Former Oceano
12/05/13, 00:44
Subject : Photovoltaic, wind? Scams and good practice?
answers: 47
views: 61357

That's it, the installation is running and produced since April 23, 2013. Photo of the panels and the wind turbine in the background (it turbine so it is hardly visible) https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager3 /1368310884HyK0BG.jpg The controller part of the "WindController" wind turbine, the ...

Go Advanced search