Search found 85 results

by Jean-Francois
13/12/04, 15:53
Forum : Water injection in engines: montages and experiments
Subject : compressor
answers: 3
views: 11977

hello morphy is trying to find a car compressor squarely in a junkyard (a supercharger) finally all costs of the size of your burner the ideal it would be to find a screw compressor (lancia trevia 2.0I or at mazda they have equipped a 2.0 liter diesel but I don't ...
by Jean-Francois
30/11/04, 00:38
Subject : registration
answers: 1
views: 4001

Good evening I have already posted a few messages but I did not even introduce myself so I take advantage of this frame to do so So my name is Jean-Francois I am from Poiters in Vienna I am a bodybuilder, repairer, auto painter by training ( but I no longer practice this profession) otherwise I have ...
by Jean-Francois
29/11/04, 23:58
Subject : generators of impusions
answers: 7
views: 7492

good evening so for my pmc I will make a system with a double reactor with 300mmX14mm rods and for the power supply I will start by attacking with a 12 or 15 carburetor (well what I can find) then I would surely go with a golf injector controlled by a heat corrector ...
by Jean-Francois
27/11/04, 21:15

Hello m136044, so for my assembly it is to install this on a nissan sunny GTI16S (model n14) so ​​on this kind of model there is really no room it is the kind of car of the style if I want to dismantle the pump a water or the DA oil pump I have to take out the engine (o ...
by Jean-Francois
27/11/04, 01:06

Hello as you must see I am new to your forum Here I have a small question all stupid how could I get an impusion generator to be able to order an injection on a pmc ... it is the only thing which stuck me in my realization because on my vehicle I do not have ...

Go Advanced search