Search found 357 results

by kistinie
09/11/10, 13:55
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : Opinion on HHO kits (engine enriched with water and hydrogen)
answers: 369
views: 353205

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ykCWaVcjSA&feature=player_embedded http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-ruFNzr7kk&feature=player_embedded#! Exciter les 3 forces simultanément pour les approcher du changement d'état en vue d'obtenir une synchro à une fréquence de résonance commune semble être la ...
by kistinie
08/11/10, 22:20
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : HS remarkable and strange phenomena here
answers: 117
views: 37601

Obamot wrote:Why: "Who is right", it is obvious that there are not only these alternatives ...

The collective conscience is a good candidate for the job, top CV, a few billiards of souls ... power to the point of hacking computers ...
by kistinie
08/11/10, 16:44
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...

... and presto, long live the confinement ...! durability is for later ...: mrgreen: it goes with the rest no: shock: Notice that in "confinement" there is "finely" ... Alas, before finely, there is ... You prefer what? A very durable, toxic product A less durable product ...
by kistinie
08/11/10, 14:53
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Photovoltaics: manufacture its solar panel!
answers: 141
views: 411521

Toxicity is a difficulty common to any product containing a substance that can become dangerous. The risk varies with the intelligence and the care that is taken throughout the existence of a product, creation, use, destruction. Responsibility is collective and global. The feasibility...
by kistinie
08/11/10, 14:18

Obamot wrote:Kistinie come back! We start to get bored without touaaaaaaa : Cheesy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=009vL2cpSJ8
It's better ?
by kistinie
07/11/10, 19:31

To console my Dédé, who must be sorry, there is a crossed approach, both historical and technical of multiverse, compatible with the reality of our observations, therefore possible, and which has existed for about thirty years: “The key idea, the central core of all the quantum paradoxes ...
by kistinie
07/11/10, 17:57

- To say that something does not exist is in my opinion anti-scientific. Hi Cuicui Yes for the simple reason that the judgment of non-existence can also come from his ignorance, his incomprehension, or just his inability to perceive this existence. It is also often an attitude of ...
by kistinie
07/11/10, 17:36

The ongoing pseudo-scientific multiverse mania continues!

There are a multitude of valid and doubtful theories of all kinds, but much less than multiverse universes with others like us, kistinie, dede with different lives and characters !! Do you believe? Tell me, for physics, trust the work of the University of Colombia N ...
by kistinie
07/11/10, 16:52

False, one of these machines can be found at ebay for $ 16000, 1Kw perpetual, in Ukraine or the USA and others elsewhere, and I'm surprised that Kistinie has not bought it yet !! See the references given on econology in detail !! Oh well, and the shops are ... where? I'm disappointed, I thought the ...
by kistinie
07/11/10, 14:44

Ok, so everything else is good ...: cheesy: We'll see the change! : mrgreen: This year 2010 will have been a good year for knowledge. http://www.youtube.com/user/ejeong1 We will have to stick our fingers out because we do not intend to find products at Bit or Léclair immediately. However the ...

Go Advanced search