Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France

by phil59 » 02/08/22, 04:23

How do you do it without injection at all?

Fully autonomous, no need for consuel either, even for the house.

To have a chance of not making any injections, I would have to put only one panel, in the summer....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/08/22, 11:08

phil59 wrote:How do you do it without injection at all?
An ammeter clamp on the phase at the network input detects the current and its direction, allowing the computer to react in less than 10 ms.
In self-construction, for the same price, you can afford batteries, then you have to do your calculations to see if it's worth it :?:

It is sure that in summer you have too much energy and in winter not enough and you need this kind of inverter. : Arrowd:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 02/08/22, 12:23

I know these answers, but it's not simple.

The simplest is still to put a hybrid inverter and in the menus to prohibit the injection.

There is nothing simple.

Enphase for 2 years, must release a micro inverter which would be able to block the surplus, it seems to me available in Canada, but not yet in France, a priori ....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 02/08/22, 13:14

izentrop wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote: I do not see in your link the obligation to go through a professional to obtain the Consuel certificate.
The question is settled

If you say so.. But then why do we find this text on the 'AFACONTRÖLE' site:

"First of all, it is important to point out that only the installer, individual or approved professional, is authorized to buy the CERFA form necessary to obtain the Consuel for photovoltaic panels. Indeed, if you complete it incorrectly, you are liable for the work carried out and its compliance.
In the event that you have indeed carried out an electrical production installation yourself, the price of the consual blue or purple certificate is your responsibility. It is also your responsibility to correctly complete the corresponding cerfa form, and to provide the supporting documents requested.
If you have called on an approved professional to carry out this electrical installation, it is the latter who proceeds to the purchase of the photovoltaic consultation form and completes it. The cost of this document is therefore at his expense, and he can take it into account when invoicing all of his work.
To sum up, the price of a regular blue or purple tariff is to be paid and completed by the installer, whatever it may be."

https://www.afacontrole.fr/quest-ce-que ... voltaique/
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 02/08/22, 13:54

Complement: and why on the Consuel site there are tariffs for electricity professionals and tariffs for non-professionals?

https://www.consuel.com/tarifs-des-atte ... onformite/
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/08/22, 14:02

A quantity discount?
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 02/08/22, 14:43

Christophe wrote:A quantity discount?

It is not the question of the tariff itself, it is the observation that there are two.
The question on which we are discussing with Izentrop is whether a self-built installation or one built, for example, by a non-RGE certified self-employed contractor, can be certified to be connected to the network and therefore inject into it.

Izentrop, it seems to me, says no.
My apple says I haven't found anything that would ban it provided I take care of the necessary paperwork (see sources above).

Of course in both cases it would be an installation built in accordance with the standards in force, not a "DIY" built on the go that I push you.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/08/22, 14:53

So the answer is yes :)

Even if the pros want to protect their business by admitting the opposite...
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 02/08/22, 15:23

Christophe wrote:So the answer is yes :)

Even if the pros want to protect their business by admitting the opposite...

Until proven otherwise, I think it's yes (we must be able to certify an installation designed and built according to the standards in force even if it is not by a pro RGE).

However, I do not blame the pros, an excerpt from my post yesterday on another thread:

Agree with the remark on the various certificates and the relationship with Enedis or equivalent, things must be clarified on who does and provides what. On the other hand, it does not necessarily shock me that the installer margin "reasonably" on the " "solar KIT", in the event of a problem before or after installation, a faulty panel for example, it is he who will have to deal with it during the warranty period.
Or you have to find a guy who only does the installation, using a solar KIT supplied by the customer. Not easy to find, except self-employed, but there it may complicate the paperwork side. And in the event of a gear problem, well, it's up to the customer to deal with it.

In short, you shouldn't want the butter and the money for the butter... Having a turnkey contract with guarantees and not worrying about anything, or buying the gear, mounting it or having it mounted, taking care of the paperwork , assume all risks of incident, malfunction, or even accident (work at height)...
It is normal that the price is different.
1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 02/08/22, 20:15

The last ones who did it alone, had to put an outside switch, to cut the panels, like the neon lights of the traders.

Even when it was possible, it was complicated....

But I could be wrong, but there are the facts....
0 x