Registration for bulk purchase of solar panels

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/01/10, 18:54

Forhorse wrote:19.6% VAT
The current exact price is 2.999 € / Wp

: Shock: C'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest chezzzzzzzzzzzzz quiiiiiiiiiiiiii ????

Because if you have 2.50 € HT in France, may not be worth it to bother to organize a complicated import from Asia or elsewhere if?

Forhorse, for what quantities?
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 05/01/10, 19:17

By taking on average 2 hours of lighting per day, which is the average in France, 1Wp produces 0,730KWh / year.

At 0,6 € / KWh, this represents 0,438 € of income per year.

So 1 € / Wp difference at purchase, it is 2 years of additional production at the favorable price, still uncertain for 2010.

At the true price of electricity, at € 0,1 / KWh, 1Wp produces € 0,073 / year

And in this case 1 € / Wp difference, it is 12 years of production.

1,29 € HT / Wp, it is already 18 years of production over 25 years guaranteed.

Adding 1 € / Wp is making the product structurally unprofitable.

Arriving in the 1 € / Wp zone means making photovoltaic energy competitive with other electrical sources. And I find this important as issues :-)
0 x
See you soon !
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 05/01/10, 20:05

Hi everyone and happy new year.
I have a question that burns my lips: if you want to buy and install your panels yourself, is it for the purpose of reselling electricity?
If yes, are you sure you can fulfill the conditions required for signing the contract with EDF?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/01/10, 20:17

bham wrote:If yes, are you sure you can fulfill the conditions required for signing the contract with EDF?

For the answer is clear: it's no ...
Must do pirate injection : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 05/01/10, 20:20

Christophe wrote:
Forhorse wrote:19.6% VAT
The current exact price is 2.999 € / Wp

: Shock: C'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest chezzzzzzzzzzzzz quiiiiiiiiiiiiii ????

Because if you have 2.50 € HT in France, may not be worth it to bother to organize a complicated import from Asia or elsewhere if?

Forhorse, for what quantities?

Can I give the site here or I give you a PM?

It is for 1 panel. I do not know if it can make a price for large quantities. Maybe he's already on the brink of daisy ...
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 05/01/10, 20:36

Hello,

bham wrote:If yes, are you sure you can fulfill the conditions required for signing the contract with EDF?

What conditions are you referring to?

Otherwise, the goal of going below at the level of 1 € / Wp is that in this case, the normal tariff edf of the order of 0,1 € / KWh (and rather 0,12 € / KWh with l subscription and VAT) amortizes the panels.
0 x
See you soon !
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 05/01/10, 21:52

bernardd wrote:Hello,

What conditions are you referring to?

Well it's to advance the schmilbick : Cheesy:

No, I don't know, you have to inquire, I think it is possible to do the file yourself, or even subcontract, but the electrical installation must be perfectly up to standards and the equipment installed conforms to specific standards.

Also for the purchase of the panels, you must above all be very vigilant about their specifications, they must be standardized for Europe and I think it would be more prudent to opt for a manufacturer, even Chinese, but known worldwide, Suntech style, if only at the guaranteed level of gear, since it has branches in Europe. It remains to be seen whether the warranty in Europe works for panels coming from China directly?

In short before looking for a price at all ... price, I think that first of all select a list of gear meeting our specifications and peel the offers.
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 05/01/10, 22:20

bham wrote:Well it's to advance the schmilbick : Cheesy:

Advancing the schmilibilick is writing precise information rather than expressing vague fears ...

You wrote :

If you write this, it is because you have read, I think, these contracts, with the network operator and with the buyer.

Where did you want to tell us that you will read them shortly to tell us the conditions to be fulfilled that apply to the signs: -?

bham wrote:No, I don't know, you have to inquire, I think it is possible to do the file yourself, or even subcontract, but the electrical installation must be perfectly up to standards and the equipment installed conforms to specific standards.

We are talking about the purchase of the panels, not their installation.

bham wrote:Also for the purchase of the panels, you must above all be very vigilant about their specifications, they must be standardized for Europe and I think it would be more prudent to opt for a manufacturer, even Chinese, but known worldwide, Suntech style, if only at the guaranteed level of gear, since it has branches in Europe.

I don't know suntech more than the others, no problem, ask them for a proposal. My experience in another field is that you pay the price of the commercial network, not of the product ...

bham wrote: It remains to be seen whether the warranty in Europe works for panels coming from China directly?

There is certainly an important problem, because the purchase takes place in China. But a Chinese supplier has no more interest in being seen badly than another. In addition, it is his government that does not want stories, and the consequences can be serious for those who lose face.

bham wrote:In short before looking for a price at all ... price, I think that first of all select a list of gear meeting our specifications and peel the offers.

No problem, send the specifications :-)
0 x
See you soon !
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 06/01/10, 09:16

bernardd wrote:
bham wrote:Well it's to advance the schmilbick : Cheesy:

Advancing the schmilibilick is writing precise information rather than expressing vague fears ...

Stay cool Bernard 8)
bernardd wrote:You wrote :

Where did you want to tell us that you will read them shortly to tell us the conditions to be fulfilled that apply to the signs: -?

Yes, and you can do the same.
bernardd wrote:
bham wrote:No, I don't know, you have to inquire, I think it is possible to do the file yourself, or even subcontract, but the electrical installation must be perfectly up to standards and the equipment installed conforms to specific standards.

We are talking about the purchase of the panels, not their installation.
Read what I wrote, the purchase will depend on the installation.
bernardd wrote:
bham wrote:Also for the purchase of the panels, you must above all be very vigilant about their specifications, they must be standardized for Europe and I think it would be more prudent to opt for a manufacturer, even Chinese, but known worldwide, Suntech style, if only at the guaranteed level of gear, since it has branches in Europe.

I don't know suntech more than the others, no problem, ask them for a proposal. My experience in another field is that you pay the price of the commercial network, not of the product ...
It is possible but you can find similar or very slightly higher prices in well-known brands that have the advantage of being safe.
bernardd wrote:
bham wrote: It remains to be seen whether the warranty in Europe works for panels coming from China directly?

There is certainly an important problem, because the purchase takes place in China. But a Chinese supplier has no more interest in being seen badly than another. In addition, it is his government that does not want stories, and the consequences can be serious for those who lose face.
It is not the buyer of a container who risks making them wrong and the problems in China are legion, between the melamine contained in baby milk or organic soybeans, various counterfeits and so on. Chinese government is dragging a number of pots and pans.
bernardd wrote:
bham wrote:In short before looking for a price at all ... price, I think that first of all select a list of gear meeting our specifications and peel the offers.

No problem, send the specifications :-)

I'm not a pro, so it will take me time to set it up, which I don't really have at the moment, but I'll try to do a draft. So be advised to stick to it, Elephant perhaps.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 06/01/10, 11:42

Excuse me, but knowing if a private individual can do a PV energy resale installation is frankly irrelevant here, right?
It is not the only possible application to PV as far as I know.

If such a debate does not yet exist on the forum, it would be good to create it on the sidelines of this subject in order to focus only on the purchase of these panels.
0 x

Back to "Renewable energy: solar electricity"