Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Christophe

Re: Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France

by Christophe » 03/12/20, 19:31

He insists on HIS BAD, the bugger !?

I never questioned these 4 points I put back the fact that you think it is specific to Belgium while physically it is valid for ANY INSTALLATION WITH NETWORK INJECTION!

And "socially" it's worse in France where injected electricity is subsidized ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 03/12/20, 19:49

Christophe wrote:
Did67 wrote:You talk about two models.

Not true, physically it's the same model: it is a system connected to the network with a share of self-consumption and which injects overproduction ... it is the vast majority of PV installations in private homes ... everywhere in the world!

This system injects the suproduction and therefore benefits from the buffering of the network the country changes nothing point bar!

This is what this head of knots refuses to understand (but I think he is just the idiot because he understands very well!) ... or else I will have to explain the nuance to me physics between Belgian and French injection! I don't see any!

What changes is the profitability calculations of the installation ... your points a) and b)

Always so difficult to discuss with you. Immediately "bar points!" You know you don't grow up behaving like a "badly finished teenager" ??? It hurts. You may well be the inventor of this site ... You can still play your little Trump for a long time and think that a mistake made like a false truth, with enough "bar" becomes an irrefutable truth.

I am talking about "economic models". And I compared that of total injection under contract, with a high subsidized price, in fact, with what you describe (because in France, there are other types of contracts, with self-consumption).

Definitely, an INSA engineer knows only the hardware!

Let me explain: it is not just the physical! A Citroën sold via the net, a Citroën bought in concession and a Citroen in LOA, physically, it is the same. But you don't pay the same. Not the same services.

Come on, I'll let you put your boxing gloves back on! Me fighting is not my thing. I've always found it lousy. Which doesn't prevent me from having opinions. And a lot of people who appreciate them, even.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/12/20, 19:57

You are right ! Go explain to us how it's different physically! Explain to me how "full stop" is so shocking when it comes to a physical system ... There is little doubt about such a simple physical system!

I told you you were right about the billing but it's not what we are talking about is not the point of contention!

Moreover, this is not the first time that we have discussed this subject with him and he comes back with the same salads, look how he answers you (Are you kidding Didier? This implies for him "You're an idiot Didier" ) and I am the "bad end"? No kidding ? : Shock:

He comes back with the same rotten arguments that this would be specific to Belgium while it is kif kif everywhere in the world where installations inject into the network with invoice erasure or subsidized redemption ... And that's it. who is nonsense and annoys me!
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 03/12/20, 20:36

Christophe wrote:Moreover, this is not the first time that we have discussed this subject with him and he comes back with the same salads, look how he answers you (Are you kidding Didier? This implies for him "You're an idiot Didier" ) and I am the "bad end"? No kidding ? : Shock:

You are right.
And I'm not going to answer, head of the knot that I am who insists on his BITCH (thank you for the example you give on this forum...).

On the other hand, I cannot let pass the "That implies for him" You are an idiot Didier "".
I think Didier does not know the system that has long prevailed in Belgium, which should have earned the Belgians an Award:
Shall we do it again?
We are not going to resume a debate that we have already had ..... The Belgians, with "the meter running backwards", invented the storage of solar electricity:
- inter seasonal
- free
- without volume limitation
- without use (without remuneration) of the network.

It's just magic .....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/12/20, 20:51

sicetaitsimple wrote:- inter seasonal
- free
- without use (without remuneration) of the network. [/ i]

It's just magic .....

So in France it's magic of magic since in addition to these 4 points there is also the financial advantage of an injected electricity paid by the others ...

End of the discussion concerning me ... pure waste of time ... since Belgium has not invented anything ... if the prosumer anti PV tax
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 03/12/20, 21:23

Christophe wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:- inter seasonal
- free
- without use (without remuneration) of the network. [/ i]

It's just magic .....

So in France it's magic of magic since in addition to these 4 points there is also the financial advantage of an injected electricity paid by the others ...

End of the discussion concerning me ... pure waste of time ... since Belgium has not invented anything ... if the prosumer anti PV tax

No, in France the first 4 points do not exist. No magic storage. But indeed long scandalous purchase prices. It becomes more reasonable.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 03/12/20, 21:50

Well, I hear your arguments, but I have no obligation to adhere to them, even if you are the Webmaster, if I believe that they are unfounded and that in this case, Belgium is backtracking by noting that the system she had set up was completely nuts.
All the more so since it seems to me to have been polite in my argument, unlike your "knot head" or "he insists on his BITCH"
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/12/20, 00:25

Because you never demonstrated anything! Just asserted ...

sicetaitsimple wrote:
No, in France the first 4 points do not exist. No magic storage. But indeed long scandalous purchase prices. It becomes more reasonable.

Is that so ? Vas y develops how the use of the Belgian grid by photovoltaic producers is different from the French grid?

Because on this file for months you are only affirming without demonstrating or proving anything ... or even explaining!

A French PV producer can earn more than he pays to EDF ... something impossible in Belgium where at best it was at zero bill until the application of a retroactive prosumer tax which can amount to more than 1000 € per year for 0.0 kWh consumed!

This tax is theft of the fraud ... especially for new installations which have received 0 aid!

So you can defend these mafia practices ... me not ... no use of the network can justify invoicing 1000 € when 100% of kwh is compensated and it is a renewable low CO2 production ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/12/20, 00:37

Christophe wrote:This is the current Belgian method.

In France you need 2 meters 1 consumption 1 production ... having 2 Linky does not change anything therefore (except maybe the precision ...)

Running a monocounter in France upside down is completely illegal ... (at best it was tolerated at the start?)

it is illegal yes. Tolerated no : Arrow: principle of "not seen not taken"

on the bottom, there is no scam nevertheless from my point of view. it is a loss of consumption by a small production, at worst the sale of a few kWh in network parity ... there is no death of man ...

A small danger nonetheless of "risk of islanding", but in general all the inverters are cut off or isolate themselves automatically if the grid phase disappears. Anyway, electromechanical meters are "old times", there are still some in old buildings or hidden corners of the outskirts, indestructible they are! They will still turn just that Linky's shit will have diodes in decanters ...

With the Linky you do not necessarily need several meters because they have several special indexes to program, depending on the contract subscribed ...
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 04/12/20, 12:33

Did67 wrote:b) The other model is that of erasure. You produce your current that more or less covers your needs (rather more if you have regular use during the day - some companies; rather less when you are never at home and have trouble delaying your consumption). The value of your production is therefore the purchase price. The higher it is, the more profitable your system will be (for the same rate of consumption of your production). Profitability therefore increases double when the price of electricity is high AND you consume a large part of your production.

This model is wobbly if it were to become widespread because we remain connected for peak hours (early evening). We save storage. If everyone does this, the system collapses. Because producing only "spikes" is obviously neither "profitable" nor "green" (we will be on intermittent sources: gas!).

I don't quite agree with what you're saying: if you're retired or working from home, it's easy to defer daytime consumption (water heater, car, kitchen). When you are at home and you have PV on your roof, you bake your bread during the day. I cook the oven during the day, and I reheat in the evening, etc.
The financial effect encourages people to self-consume and that relieves the national network.
For those who are not at home during the day, there is an exchange solution between two sites. It is currently reserved for companies, but it should logically be able to extend to individuals. The principle is that you produce at point A, that you consume at point B and that you only pay the cost of transporting electricity. Of course, it is not instantaneous to the point of counting the passing cloud, but it is an average over 30 minutes provided by the Linky.
Afterwards, when there is neither sun nor wind, we will run on gas. It's not death either: a gas plant costs around 600 million GW. With the Flamanville EPR prototype, 20 GW would have been built for the same price.

to Christophe: I think that the tax put in place by Belgium does not comply with European directives on self-consumption.
It might be necessary to launch a class action to condemn the Belgian state. But it will take time.
0 x