Automatic re-ignition of a converter

Present your DIY projects, your new technical ideas, your innovations to test or your self-construction work. Because doing it yourself is often more economical and can be more efficient.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Automatic re-ignition of a converter

by izentrop » 09/01/23, 17:38

dede2002 wrote:On your last diagram, by putting a PNP and a resistor next to the LED, it could work the other way around.
No need, the NE555 has an inverter output.
Just invert the freewheel diode and the led and connect the other side of the relay to +12
XH-M601relay inversion.gif
XH-M601relay inversion.gif (11.17 KiB) Viewed 561 times

dede2002 wrote:izentrop wrote:
It's vector drawing software, you can't insert images into it.

Well yes, all you have to do is drag and drop.
Ok, it works a bit spartan, but this little software has some interesting possibilities.
I redid the first diagram with...
inverter automationDIA.gif
automation inverterDIA.gif (84.2 Kio) Consulted 561 times
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/01/23, 18:19

It is really a circuit for "poor". what a lack of imagination...

No ground cable...(inverter)
A single current direction indication... (OUT)

No fuse "(ah wouè but there's a diode)" do you believe in Santa Claus?

Not even a voltage indicator with peak memory and/or at least one control LED (on a push button to check the correct commissioning of the circuit.)

I would have even put several LEDs of different colors for the system. Indicates in which mode it is, to make it pretty : Cheesy: and a red LED for a "fault" mode.

Not even a circuit with Bluetooth control from the laptop... Or WiFi on a network. And who are Arduino circuits for? Zulu fact-checkers who tan cushy past the UV rays of their screens : Mrgreen:

Is this your first pattern kids? : Cheesy:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/01/23, 02:49

Obamot wrote:It is really a circuit for "poor". what a lack of imagination...

No ground cable...(inverter)
A single current direction indication... (OUT)

No fuse "(ah wouè but there's a diode)" do you believe in Santa Claus?

Not even a voltage indicator with peak memory and/or at least one control LED (on a push button to check the correct commissioning of the circuit.)

I would have even put several LEDs of different colors for the system. Indicates in which mode it is, to make it pretty : Cheesy: and a red LED for a "fault" mode.

Not even a circuit with Bluetooth control from the laptop... Or WiFi on a network. And who are Arduino circuits for? Zulu fact-checkers who tan cushy past the UV rays of their screens : Mrgreen:

Is this your first pattern kids? : Cheesy:
OK, how much are you paying for this? : Mrgreen:

I did the same with https://easyeda.com/editor free online editor, 10 times faster to draw wires with the "bus" tool.
We can even make the circuit board and a 3D image https://www.les-trains-de-hugo-et-vincent.org/easyeda

I will even uninstall DIA whose last update is from 2009, risk of hacking...
Schematic_automatisme inverter easyeda_2023-01-10.gif
Schematic_automatisme inverter easyeda_2023-01-10.gif (79.16 KiB) Consulted 514 times
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/01/23, 03:49

Awoué add a Chinese terminal block to put the fuse, and you have to buy 2kg of rice because you have nothing left to eat, GJ. Nah but..

izentrop wrote:OK, how much are you paying for this? : Mrgreen:
Isn't him good, do you think I need him? Where was the boor when I planted AbC2019 in the graphene wire? : Oops: :P And with all the money you make as a propagandist, you want to get paid!? Hey! Oh! : Twisted:

You want me to list the components on Aliexpress for you, that I can do too :) :) :)

izentrop wrote:I did the same with easyeda
ah but that I was sure, you always repeat the same mistakes, you want a few hundred examples? : Oops: : Mrgreen:
0 x

Return to “Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation”