Heated floor renovation notice

Help and advice for your real work in new or renovation, interior or exterior.
dodo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Heated floor renovation notice

by dodo » 25/02/12, 11:57

Hello,

In my project I intended thermal renovation me interresser heating problem later.

From what I've read, the floor heating provides a more in comfort seen the heating surface.

Or because I have to pull the tile floor, I question this method of heating.

is it would not be wise to pre-install floor heating in anticipation of, now I'm electric heater which I would like to get rid therm.

is that some among you had this thought?
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 25/02/12, 13:05

it is very dificult to underfloor heating when it is too late

it's a good idea to do this when it's time, even if it is not used immediately

Another remark, floor heating can mix and conventional radiator, for even when a low temperature for condensing: send hot water to the radiator first, and return of the radiator to underfloor heating
0 x
dodo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by dodo » 25/02/12, 18:56

chatelot16 wrote:it is very dificult to underfloor heating when it is too late

it's a good idea to do this when it's time, even if it is not used immediately

Another remark, floor heating can mix and conventional radiator, for even when a low temperature for condensing: send hot water to the radiator first, and return of the radiator to underfloor heating

according to your reasoning it is not done for the renovation.

the low consomation radiators are more I think.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 25/02/12, 19:08

it's not as easy as asking a radiator must break ground

but since you want to just break the carelage this is the right time to think

breaking the tiles do not sufit: underfloor heating will become more thick ... if there's height in rab is quite possible

if you do not want to lose height it will completely break the slab ... which is not necessarily complicated ... the original slab is sometimes so low it takes anyway remake

see also insulation if it is not at all isolated it is justified to break everything, dig, put insulation ... so easy to also put a floor chaufant
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 25/02/12, 19:28

I think we have to dissociate "condensation" and "PCBT heating floors":

a) PCBT is ideal for condensation, so a gain (at the cost of more sophisticated chauidère)

b) you can also condense with "BT" radiators

c) which are not all larger (there are "finned" radiators a bit like car radiators - see the Jaga site; they develop significant power at low temperature with a reduced dimension; note: this is expensive !)

d) PCBT, it's a matter of comfort, but it is also controversial; I personally am a fan; but you will also find criticism (which I do not understand, it is a fact PCBT correctly)

In short,

a) first see if it is feasible (it takes roughly 10 cm mini carralge + depth); should also isolate belowOtherwise it radiates down !!! Unless we can isolate from below); So yes, it's hard renovation ...

b) inquire and see if it suits (me, I find the absence of cold feet formidable - I have an anti-infarction treatment which makes me suffer from cold in the "extremities")

c) and then encrypt! It is poas the least expensive solution. You also need a heating control by external sensor with motorized valve ...

b)
0 x
dodo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by dodo » 25/02/12, 20:43

Did67 wrote:I think we have to dissociate "condensation" and "PCBT heating floors":

a) PCBT is ideal for condensation, so a gain (at the cost of more sophisticated chauidère)

b) you can also condense with "BT" radiators

c) which are not all larger (there are "finned" radiators a bit like car radiators - see the Jaga site; they develop significant power at low temperature with a reduced dimension; note: this is expensive !)

d) PCBT, it's a matter of comfort, but it is also controversial; I personally am a fan; but you will also find criticism (which I do not understand, it is a fact PCBT correctly)

In short,

a) first see if it is feasible (it takes roughly 10 cm mini carralge + depth); should also isolate belowOtherwise it radiates down !!! Unless we can isolate from below); So yes, it's hard renovation ...

b) inquire and see if it suits (me, I find the absence of cold feet formidable - I have an anti-infarction treatment which makes me suffer from cold in the "extremities")

c) and then encrypt! It is poas the least expensive solution. You also need a heating control by external sensor with motorized valve ...

b)

So if I follow you you can not isolate the slab from above if done from below which saves thickness.

Ideally it should be done on the slab of R + 1 like that this is a floor heating and heated ceiling in the room below.

reading you I have the impression that this is not the most economical solution
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/02/12, 12:27

1) Yes, I spoke of the slab on the ground floor, which without isolation, radiate and lose calories to the cellar ...

2) Indeed, the 1er, you can simply ignore the insulation.

With all the same losses by thermal bridges on "the edge" of tadalle, not insulated from the wall, if this one is not insulated from the outside! [also true for your slab on the ground floor if you insulate through the cellar, without insulating the wall from the outside]

3) For the price, inquire. It does not sembait me that this is the least expensive solution: meter tubes (recommended triple layer - oxygen-tight to prevent sludge formation), fasteners, nurses, and therefore a Sioux regulation (but éfficace too!) ...
0 x
razputin
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by razputin » 17/06/13, 17:31

You can benefit from aid for installation of a floor heating. It is within the power saving setting and thermal renovation. Someone had bought a house in Brittany on http://www.aktifimmo.com and following the draft lay the floor heating in order to best manage the energy of its habitat was seeking aid opportunities: Eco-interest loan, using the National Housing Agency (ANAH) , local authorities, etc ... Everything is good to take, to try at least.
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 17/06/13, 21:54

Floor heating is not hard to do, I made a home without problem.

You lay the insulation, you put the pipes, you sink, here. To cope, I strongly advise you gypsum (anhydrite), I did it in cement that was a mistake, too much work to pull all that, too boring. For the insulation and pipes by cons, you can do 60m2 in the weekend.

The PER BAO is very cheap and easy to install with hot water in it.
0 x
razputin
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by razputin » 18/06/13, 08:58

Yes after must still be a handyman GOOD. It's still cheaper ok, but do know to do is not simply as a floating floor. But it remains a possibility indeed.
0 x