Saver seen on ebay?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 19/07/06, 17:34

Econology wrote:[...] Yes that normal with your pile of mud of 15 years! hihiihih : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: You did the calculation with which% of PVH? : Cheesy:
And yes, the advantage of old cases is that it does not discount!
This is an average cost over 30 km.
In instantaneous cost of use at 30% HVP, I arrived at a minimum of € 0,061 / km for fuel, to which we must add all the maintenance and other costs (besides I forgot insurance : Shock:, with I go back to € 0,14465 / km) which currently amounts to € 0,075 / km ...

Econology wrote:But I was talking about a recent vehicle with cost of credit, maintenance, insurance ... and all the mess!
Do you know what costs the motorist the most? The haircut ...
By taking it into account, the costs arrive very quickly around 0,50 to 1 € / km ... :|
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/07/06, 17:36

Woodcutter wrote:Do you know what costs the motorist the most? The haircut ...
By taking it into account, the costs arrive very quickly around 0,50 to 1 € / km ... :|

And yes but apparently consumers like it ... considering the number of new cars that we see everywhere ... There's no denying credits and consumption (there is no typo)!

For the rest, I'm 100% ok with you.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 19/07/06, 18:29

Econology wrote:[...] There is no need to say long live credits and consumption (there is no typo)! [...]
Yeah ... And to say that at present, in France, we still assess the "social morale" of average French households by looking at what they consume ... :frown:
And let us shout out loud if the household in question slows its increase of consumption... : Shock:
What hypocrisy! What an aberration! What a bunch of idiots! :x
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/07/06, 19:16

Woodcutter wrote:What hypocrisy! What an aberration! What a bunch of idiots! :x

Zé la fote o zéCONomistes! : Cheesy:
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 19/07/06, 21:18

Hello

Econology wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:Do you know what costs the motorist the most? The haircut ...

And yes but apparently consumers like it ... considering the number of new cars that we see everywhere ... There's no denying credits and consumption (there is no typo)!

For the rest, I'm 100% ok with you.

The more it changes the more it is the same, the same mentality here often hears this

(I ride with a CHAR of the year)
(I don't want to ride with other people's troubles.)
(Les bazoux c'est pour BS (bien bien être social))
Me, me, me, it's been ...

And more and more people no longer buy cars, they rent, and each year they renew with the new model!
But they do not know that it costs more than a house!

Personally I never buy a new car, and I never sell my cars, I drive them to cemeteries.
I often fly 1946 planes, they are old
they did their proof, I may have a little fondness for old machines (I tried a black Citroen traction, during my holidays in France and I liked, it makes differ from the old Chevrolets.)

Andre
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 20/07/06, 21:37

Sorry to interrupt this interesting discussion (no it's serious, neither humor nor mockery).
It's just to give a link to a magnet sales site.
I don't think I saw him quote anywhere on the forum.
If it can help.
http://www.supermagnete.ch
http://www.supermagnete.de

And that´s it :P
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
patou
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

magnetic screen

by patou » 26/03/08, 09:38

MichelM wrote:If I took stainless steel (non-magnetic quality) it is because the thickness of the tube is 0,5mm instead of 1mm for copper. The magnetic field or rather its "force" being proportional to the square of the distance, we lose very quickly by moving away ... For ferrite no effect, there is also the Samarium Cobalt almost as powerful as the Neodymium Bore Iron but much more expensive because it is more resistant to heat ex 180 ° C (Neodymium of normal grade begins to lose its magnetism from 80 ° C irreversibly).
Michel

I found this on the magnetic screens:
have you tested?
http://www.rexresearch.com/wadle/wadle.htm
I did not manage to join the translated page
patou
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 26/03/08, 10:34

0 x