Hydrogen transport systems workshop

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
davidex
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Hydrogen transport systems workshop

by davidex » 16/01/08, 11:20

Hello,
for info (I quote):

A workshop on the implications of hydrogen-based transport systems and their infrastructure will be held in Berlin (Germany) on April 15-16.

The event, entitled “Preparing for the hydrogen future”, will focus on the results of the EU-funded HyFLEET: CUTE project. The latter will cover the complexity of the project and highlight the non-technical aspects that need to be addressed to ensure successful implementation of the new technologies.

The workshop is intended for:
- bus transport operators and their communication teams;
- official representatives of governments involved in public transport;
- industrial operators in related industries, namely bus manufacturers and energy suppliers; fuel distributors;
- advisers specializing in public transport affiliated with governments and municipal administrations;
- trainers of bus maintenance technicians.

The event will include a visit to the hydrogen fueling and technical maintenance base for buses in Berlin (Germany). Participants will also have the opportunity to travel in a bus powered by a hydrogen fuel cell and a hydrogen bus with an internal combustion engine.

See:
1. The source of this quote
2. The official website of this event

David.
0 x
- Audacious Fortuna Juvat -
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Workshop on Hydrogen Transport Systems

by Tagor » 16/01/08, 11:34

Hydrogen, source of energy: myth or reality?

Thursday January 17, 2008, from 18 p.m. to 30 p.m.
Museum of Arts and Crafts
60, rue Reaumur - 75003 Paris
Metro: Réaumur-Sébastopol or Arts et Métiers - Bus: 20,38,39,47
www.arts-et-metiers.net

Free admission, limited seating available
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/01/08, 11:47

H2, source of energy? It's a myth ... unless man manages to extract H2 from the atmosphere of other planets ...

H2, energy carrier? It is discussed...
0 x