Cold wave: -10 ° C in Auvergne tonight!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/12/07, 16:14

It was to scare Jean63 : Cheesy:
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 21/12/07, 18:05

No, where are you going? Everyone is zen ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 21/12/07, 20:57

Hello
Gregconstruct wrote:
Christophe wrote:No on the wood I do not think to be optimized it makes 4 6 stere (50 € per stere). We have consumed 1.5 for the moment. It is therefore feasible.

1.5 stère since when ??? 4 6 stere for a winter, it's for a mild winter! You could consume double if the winter is tough!

When I warmed exclusively to the wood from November to April the furnaces running continuously from December to March, not even stopped to empty the ashes it takes 10 strings of the 16 inches or about 12 has 14 steres in your measurements.

It was rarely below 22C I would say 25c
when charging the stove at 5 at 6 hours, if you have to get up at night to put wood the poel will take the edge ..

One thing is about it was hotter than with the heat pump
I would say that it was too big for a house of my size
when it is -25 and you easily heat the house, you have a good poel and good insulation ..
When you have a drop at the slow-burning stove you will not want anything else, and it's simple to make even change an ordinary stove, just make it waterproof and lay internal bricks insulated with ceramic wool, have a precise control over the combustion air, no key in the chimney and GO
Most of the people here do not heat up because of the wood consumption and the work of reloading, in the trade we can see only slow burning stove

Andre
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 21/12/07, 21:01

With wood, you warm yourself twice!

Once when you cut it and once when you burn it! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!