A house under an electric pylon?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/12/07, 16:14

The very principle of a building permit is to be debatable by a third party ...

It is for this, in addition to respecting local or regional building rules, that a permit is used ...
0 x
marion 83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by marion 83 » 03/12/07, 17:02

certainly but the work has already started!
the lines are 400 v and 000 v ...
read for info on health impacts: http://tf1.lci.fr/infos/sciences/2005/0 ... 86,00.html
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 03/12/07, 17:12

I suppose these people will, since they bought the land and asked for the permit .... If you raise the problem with your municipal administration, it is you who will pass for an em ... deuse with the administration, with sellers, entrepreneurs and future owners ... look for the error. :|

And if in addition it is in a small village where everyone knows everyone ...
0 x
Colmant
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Colmant » 03/12/07, 18:43

The town hall and the DDE are irresponsible
construction under such lines should be prohibited and the tenants exposed in houses under the lines rehoused.

There is a lot of literature on this subject.
EMFs (electromagnetic fields) are harmful not only for babies, but for everyone.

The link between EMF and diseases is evident in animals, but scientists who dare to make it known that risks are also run by humans are shelved (in France) because elsewhere they are heard in Canada, Sweden, etc.

some references
The review of the practitioner general medicine volume 14, N ° 494 of March 27, 2000
contradictory 1992 report SOS environnement (by Pierre le Ruz) / EDf in the Coutiches Scientific Commission file
In Coutiches EDf had to buy the houses of a subdivision because the inhabitants exposed to EMF were sick because of the THT lines overhanging them.
EDF has listed these same houses at a third of their value.

articles by Sciencers and the future of May 2002
0 x
AIR
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: A house under an electric pylon?

by AIR » 12/12/07, 13:37

marion 83 wrote:I am outraged by my town hall who authorized the construction of a house no more than 6 m from a high voltage electric pylon!
is there a regulation on this subject? I do not find any on the net! but I may not have been looking everywhere ... does anyone have info on this subject? thank you

YES

I had the case just a year ago. PErsonne is not responsible and yet I convened EDF, mayor, notary and DDE Departmental head ... nothing!
On the other hand, the only possible action is at EDF, there is case law which says that EDF must find a solution.
I don't have the file at hand, but I, to keep the site going, they raised the line and eventually they will move it.
: Mrgreen:
0 x
the men precede the forest, the deserts follow them "CHATEAUBRIANT
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/12/07, 13:55

Well, the money always wins ... :|

Otherwise this case makes me think of a fact:

there are lots of associations and people who are against wind turbine projects and some of their arguments are defended ...

Only here are other arguments (style not good for birds, visibility ...) annoy me enormously because it is complete hypocrisy indeed, to my knowledge, NOBODY has ever rallied against these idyllic HV and MV pylons that edf has implemented during the past 50 years! This is a sign that there are "manipulations" somewhere!

Hey bcp of "anti wind" are people from edf elsewhere (the president of the association Vent de Colere, one of the most virulent associations is "retired" from edf ... it is certainly not A random).

To choose between a pylon and a wind turbine near my home is quickly seen!
0 x
Arthur_64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Arthur_64 » 18/12/07, 07:47

The main problem with three-bladed wind turbines is the vibrations generated and the infrasound generated, which are not without effect (if only by preventing sleep).

It is curious that we do not put in place more efficient and non-vibrating wind turbines (which exist elsewhere) ...
But I move away from the original subject.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/12/07, 09:32

This point of infrasound is very interesting I had never heard of it.

Maybe you could develop this problem in another subject? For example here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/eolien-pou ... t1613.html ?
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 18/12/07, 10:09

Hello,
for those interested (you have to pay a pair of euros I think to have the article at elektor) a simple but affordable detector of electromagnetic smog.
http://www.elektor.fr/magazines/2005/juin/l-electrosmog-au-ban-(detecteur-d-electrosmog).67998.lynkx
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)