Thermal wind turbine?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: THERMAL WIND TURBINE

by BaudouinLabrique » 18/05/23, 19:10

Forhorse wrote:Go for 700€, if you really believe in your concept, I even think you can install a demonstrator at home and thus prove to everyone how wrong we were...
(but I take the bet that, like all wind brewers of your kind, you will never do anything concrete and will continue to talk about the forums about your genius misunderstood by the mass of ignoramuses that we are)

Another judgment and more moved! Indeed, concerning my achievements, excuse the little and tell me if you have made the tenth:

Starting from an old private and professional Walloon habitat of 1967m² (250), I made sure that it reached full BEPOS status since 2012: I gave it access (a first at least in Belgium) to full status. BEPOS: water including drinking water, electricity (heating via a geothermal heat pump, lighting, cooking, etc.). Among other innovations: recovery of shower waste water to supply three toilets.

Better than Passive and even Q-Zen, we as a couple have achieved BEPOS status (positive energy building) since 2012, for our old habitat (56 years old to date): no more consumption expenditure for water including drinking water, electricity, heating and even electric mobility.

The EPB score reaches the first level (A): 48 kWh/year per m² in electricity produced on site (12000 kWh for 250m²). He is also busy all day (private & professional). The orientation of the habitat is also optimal: in a circle and facing south, which benefits the main occupied rooms.

Electricity is produced on site by a photovoltaic tracker, heating is provided by a heat pump (horizontal geothermal energy) and water exclusively by harvesting filtered rainwater that is also made drinkable.

NB We have insulated the building in an economical and deliberately targeted way (double glazing, ceilings, thermal bridges, pipes, over-insulation of the boiler and the buffer tank of the heat pump, etc.)
All this, despite the fact that in 2010 the Walloon Region (Energy Window) and other experts firmly assured us that it was impossible to achieve what we were finally able to create two years later !
We thus erase each year the total gray footprint of at least 3 people (for two occupants)!

Our habitat has been selected by the ASBL APERe (Belgian Association for the Promotion of Renewable Energies, renamed Energie Commune and subsidized by the public authorities) "as an initiative with a promising future and creating sustainable energy" as part of their campaign of continuing education "Tomorrow is today".

The program ONPP (We are not pigeons – RTBF TV) devoted a report to it: (cf. https://www.rtbf.be/article/se-chauffer ... d=10152406)

Details of the achievements with photos: https://www.retrouversonnord.be/autarcie.htm

NB Here are some opensource tips (continuous updates), some of which are new, which have allowed us to save (on all energy levels) several thousand euros per month, and without depriving us! (see https://www.retrouversonnord.be/autarcie.htm#DoIt)

For the rest, it's a life in strict voluntary simplicity, almost zero waste, advanced recycling, biodiversity (more than 140 flowering shrubs of different species planted:. https://www.retrouversonnord.be/fleursRSN.htm), care for fauna and flora, permaculture (which already allows 80% self-sufficiency in vegetables), no travel for long journeys. Three years ago we created a Walipini-type greenhouse (underground), which allows us to have certain vegetables out of season and without heating.
We recently planted a PAULOWNIA (ultra-fast growing tree) which produces 4 times more oxygen and absorbs 10 times more CO2.
I also made with my own hands a buried greenhouse (Walipini type) which allows me to have vegetables in low season

SO EXCUSE A LITTLE!
0 x
«There are those who see things as they are and wonder why. Me, I see them as they could be and I say to myself: why not! (Sir Bernard Shaw)
« The future belongs to those who see the possibilities before they become obvious. (Theodore Levitt).
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 18/05/23, 19:13

I am seriously thinking of not feeding this topic anymore given the reductive and sad spirit that reigns there and the absence of positive or constructive suggestions.

Quoting Einstein: "Stay away from negative people because they have a problem for every solution".
0 x
«There are those who see things as they are and wonder why. Me, I see them as they could be and I say to myself: why not! (Sir Bernard Shaw)
« The future belongs to those who see the possibilities before they become obvious. (Theodore Levitt).
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 18/05/23, 19:21

Great all that, so your heating wind turbine will only be a formality for you.
We look forward to feedback on the REAL experience.
In the meantime, enough blah-blah.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/05/23, 19:25

BaudouinLabrique wrote:Erroneous judgment: it is not because I did not deliver on this forum the results of my calculations concerning the storage that I did not do (NB I actually did)

Wow, as some would say! You never understood anything about the problem, or so after realizing that you were just talking bullshit (which could explain why you didn't provide their result on the forum).
If some really have time to waste they can refer to the 20 pages of:
heating-insulation / the-house-a-hydrogen-t4316.html
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 18/05/23, 19:28

You are a geobiologist! damn okay! I understood where all this blah-blah comes from!
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/05/23, 19:49

Forhorse wrote:You are a geobiologist! damn okay! I understood where all this blah-blah comes from!

Sorry, but indeed from my first post on
renewable-energy/water-mill-hydraulic-energy-and-central-heating-t11531-20.html
I asked this question:PS: by the way, your Solenco Power Box with hydrogen storage which you did for us 4 or 5 years ago, is it good, does it work well?"
Our friend preferred to open a new thread rather than continue, why not. But indeed without the history some of my posts can certainly be a bit obscure.
But completely in agreement, we are impatiently awaiting the photos of the realization of this "thermal wind turbine" at 700€ and then its operational results.
0 x
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 18/05/23, 20:34

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Forhorse wrote:You are a geobiologist! damn okay! I understood where all this blah-blah comes from!

Sorry, but indeed from my first post on
I asked this question:PS: by the way, your Solenco Power Box with hydrogen storage which you did for us 4 or 5 years ago, is it good, does it work well?"
Our friend preferred to open a new thread rather than continue, why not. But indeed without the history some of my posts can certainly be a bit obscure.
But completely in agreement, we are impatiently awaiting the photos of the realization of this "thermal wind turbine" at 700€ and then its operational results.

The post was from 2012!!! and so there are more DIX years !!!

I did not remember seeing the very old date to have opened a post on the Solenco Power Box here.
Moreover, I see no obligation on this forum or elsewhere not to open a new subject without having exhausted the old ones!

Good ! Your intervention therefore confirms me in the observation that I am wasting my time here, I who thought I would meet at least one ^person with constructive remarks and therefore I am closing this topic concerning myself.
[size=200]I am unsubscribing from this topic and therefore no need to call me again![/ size]
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/05/23, 20:57

BaudouinLabrique wrote:The post was from 2012!!! and so there are more DIX years !!!
I did not remember seeing the very old date to have opened a post on the Solenco Power Box here.

But what a liar!
On the post of 2012, his first intervention dates from 16/05/23, that is to say 2 days ago, before forking on this new thread!
As for the thread mainly dedicated to the Solenco Power Box, its first intervention is from 11/02/2018, with 20 pages anyway. But he doesn't remember...
1 x
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 19/05/23, 10:37

sicetaitsimple wrote:
BaudouinLabrique wrote:The post was from 2012!!! and so there are more DIX years !!!

But what a liar!
On the post of 2012, his first intervention dates from 16/05/23, that is to say 2 days ago, before forking on this new thread!
As for the thread mainly dedicated to the Solenco Power Box, its first intervention is from 11/02/2018, with 20 pages anyway. But he doesn't remember...

Last intervention :

I was talking about forum where I discussed the Solenco Power Box (heating-insulation/the-house-with-hydrogen-t4316.htm) and nothing else ! It's a forum which certainly started not in 2012 but in 2007 and I intervened there the last time (after research, on 08/94/2018.
No lie in there, simply that it is normal not to remember it after 5 years!
Here is another more than discourteous tone which confirms my choice to leave this forum.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/05/23, 17:50

BaudouinLabrique wrote:Last intervention :

We hope not and that you will come and present the results of "your project"when you've done it.

A bit of advice though. I believe I understood that your objective was to increase the average COP of your heat pump over a heating season by slightly heating the geothermal fluid which passes through it. If that's the case, take a look at some thermal solar panels connected in series on the circuit, which won't do any miracles in the middle of winter, but which in the fall or spring will improve things. And which will allow you perhaps not to freeze your geothermal field (the ground around your pipes), which is very penalizing for the exchange. And you'll leave at the start of the heating season with a warmer floor than just warmed up "naturally", especially if your pipes are 1,5m deep which I believe I understood.
Absolutely no guarantees from me, but it's free of charge.
0 x