Ecological educational games at www.jeprogresse.com

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Flo92
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Ecological educational games at www.jeprogresse.com

by Flo92 » 15/06/07, 13:31

Educational games to raise awareness of ecology

www.jeprogresse.com does not wait for the "Grenelle of the environment" to offer children, their parents and teachers educational games, fun intended to raise awareness of ecology.

Several types of games, selected from several manufacturers, are presented. They are mainly board games, fun games of knowledge for several players.

We find for example most of the games in the range designed by Bioviva: Nature Sauvage, Thalassa Bioviva Deluxe Ushuaïa…

But also less known games like

Kyogami, a game on the Kyoto protocol in which you are an actor and you must reduce your CO2 emissions

Pollustop, an educational and global knowledge game on ecology: questions concern pollution of soils, rivers ... but also noise.

The kit of two games Enviro Battery and Dynamo Torch from the Kids Labs range allows children to understand the first notions of ecological electricity. They make it possible to generate electricity without using the sector and come from the Green Science series.

Elo Moussaillon, Gold medal at the 2006 Lépine competition, a game about the sea, the currents, fishing

Bataille Nature a very simple card game allowing children to know animals, their food…

Specialized in the educational game, we wish to continue in this way, to continue to make its contribution to the dissemination of knowledge and awareness of ecology via the effective vector that is the game.

Edit by Christophe: removal of too many advertising links.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/06/07, 13:36

Isn't that a lot of commercial links for a first message?
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 16/06/07, 00:41

Christophe wrote:Isn't that a lot of commercial links for a first message?

Especially when 2 out of 404 links are poorly made and return on a XNUMX error : Lol: : Lol:
In addition, the keyword "Ecology" does not return any results in the search engine of the site in question and does not even appear on the home page ...
I think someone confused your forums with a billboard, Christophe ...

It must still be recognized that some of the games offered are interesting, too bad that we cannot access them by a thematic search and that the search engine only works on plain text (the word "ecological", for its part, brings back 5 of the games given in this page) and not on the themes ...
Well, now, the fact remains that this online sales site is not - far from it - specialized in ecological games and, therefore, I am not sure that its advertising is great thing to do on Econology ...

"It's you who see", Christophe. : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/06/07, 09:46

I corrected the 2 incorrect links (had not seen the errors during the 1st edition). So there is only one left (which works).

For the shop in general, I find the idea not bad but indeed the "spam" method of their owner is doubtful ...
0 x