"Regulator" or "variator" lever ...

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
buga
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by buga » 14/05/07, 19:36

yes, it is easier to experiment on a car where there is space under the hood ...
so even if I'm overworked at the moment,
I know that I will experience everything I want to experience under the hood of my dyane ...
because if in addition I make a faucet hood of "jerk", which I like visually, I have even more space ...
and for watt balls, even if it's not the only solution.
it's still a solution that allows you to vary everything on the assembly ... easily ...
moreover, I don't believe that it is necessary to build a system of "heavy" watt balls.
the speed of rotation, I believe, will give power to the mechanism ... and there is in fact no need for power ...
for an order ...
a spring placed in the right angle compensates for the difficulty ....
sometimes two opposing springs, like my manual regulator test, which allow to balance the forces involved, and to obtain a light control to operate ...
a spring at 90 ° from the control also makes it possible to facilitate movement, or even to block it in the open or closed position ...
a bit like the hinges of your chipboard kitchen furniture, where the door hangs in the closed or open position ...

zenfin, if you do not weld, this is not a real problem for a control system, levers ...
often a metal rod pierced with three holes is enough ...
the hole at one end, with an axis, gives the command ...
the hole in the center (or not in the center) is the point of rotation for a single lever ...
a pin and a pin are enough ...
and the hole on the other side is the hole for the manual control ....
if the lever must act in the "same direction" but with a greater amplitude, the attachment to the car is not in the middle, but from one side to the end.

finally, for a fixed system of levers,
a folded and pierced steel tab, a few axes, and a bike drum cable allow you to order almost anything you want ...
I very often use the heating settings of my deuches, analog system, cable (rigid) and sheath, with control ...

therefore, it is not necessarily necessary to be able to weld to achieve a "control" by lever ...
on the other hand, for the system to experiment, there it is often necessary to be able to weld ....
but it all depends on which system we are talking about ...
for a simple vortex, tin soldering is enough ...
otherwise, steel legs, bolts / nuts, and it rolls ...
and for the watt balls, I can imagine using two "bearings" for thrust clutch bearings .... and its forks ....
the whole thing being to make your imagination work ....
0 x
crazy energy independence, Deuches of Bugatti ....

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"