The latest figures and weather consequences of global warming

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Christophe

Re: The latest figures and weather consequences of global warming

by Christophe » 17/06/22, 10:51

Christophe wrote:Baaaaaah at the pace of the Africanization of Europe (therefore of France) ... let's be honest, there is still some anticipation of global warming! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

What ? : Lol:

CQFD full and takakat (thermal) sails (see https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touaregs ) is the future of Europe: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

What did I say a few weeks ago? That we were going to take +45°C in France by 2025-2030!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 20/06/22, 10:40

Hellium23 wrote:Hello,
I think this document has its place here, it's clear and concise, and we see things in another way on the global warming side (unfortunately not better whatever... It depends on practices).

Good viewing
Hellium aka Bidouille23 : Cheesy: ( the return 8) )
I listened to the end, in short, anti-globalization activism without a critical spirit.

"we must ban corn" when it is a high biomass plant that does not consume more water than any other in France.

"We must ban bedpans". I checked: on the contrary, well managed it is a solution to avoid the lack of water for the production of food in the summer "Water is a common good that must be shared when it rains by doing ALL reserves (individuals, cities, industrialists and farmers). Everyone should store water in winter to save groundwater in summer." https://www.coordinationrurale.fr/bassi ... i-du-faux/
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 20/06/22, 18:06

izentrop wrote:...I listened to the end, in short anti-globalization activism without a critical spirit.

"we must ban corn" when it is a high biomass plant that does not consume more water than any other in France.

"We must ban bedpans". I checked: on the contrary, well managed it is a solution to avoid the lack of water for the production of food in the summer "Water is a common good that must be shared when it rains by doing ALL reserves (individuals, cities, industrialists and farmers). Everyone should store water in winter to save groundwater in summer." https://www.coordinationrurale.fr/bassi ... i-du-faux/

You don't surprise me. The more uneducated they are, the more certainties they want to impose on us. Even with glasses, they will never pass for intellectuals except with an audience as uneducated as they are, like the guy I saw a little earlier, mixing up a local heat wave and global climate change.
Ecology concentrates cretins, what a godsend for them, it's the fashionable thing where they can say anything and show off while playing on affects.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/06/22, 20:21

izentrop wrote:"we must ban corn" when it is a high biomass plant that does not consume more water than any other in France.
The question is not so much that, as knowing the daily amounts of cereals that humans REALLY need to live and stay healthy! Do you know? (and not the pharaonic and useless quantities they consume and make them obese) : Idea:
(before looking in the wrong direction again) : Cheesy:

izentrop wrote:"We must ban bedpans". I checked: on the contrary, well managed it is a solution to avoid the lack of water for the production of food in the summer "Water is a common good that must be shared when it rains by doing ALL reserves (individuals, cities, industrialists and farmers). Everyone should store water in winter to save groundwater in summer."
And stop the urbanization of agricultural land and preserve the natural overflow basins, right? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Hellium23
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Hellium23 » 22/06/22, 11:49

Obamot wrote:
izentrop wrote:"we must ban corn" when it is a high biomass plant that does not consume more water than any other in France.
The question is not so much that, as knowing the daily amounts of cereals that humans REALLY need to live and stay healthy! Do you know? (and not the pharaonic and useless quantities they consume and make them obese) : Idea:
(before looking in the wrong direction again) : Cheesy:

And the fact also that due to genetic selection wheat is double allele for the most part and that the cost of super gluten (also called glue) has the particularity of transforming into opioids once past the intestinal barrier, opioids which are neural messages, I let you imagine the result on good health.
But that's like saying that a local storm has nothing to do with the global. : Mrgreen: , when in the personal body, is the earth so different?

Cutting a forest 100 km from the sea causes a potential drought 200 or 300 km behind because the forests cause the clouds to replenish... So what about local drought? Really local or cause of a distant local change that will ultimately be called the result of a global problem?
We are on a round thing in space, this thing called earth is bound by laws that we seem to understand because we manage to do "Tricks", but to understand the laws of the universe combined with that of the earth it can be ambitious and misleading, in the end in my opinion we come to separate things linked by nature (easier to understand) to come to beautiful conclusions...

An earth, a system, problems... It's like for a machine, except that the number of variables to take into account is just unimaginable...
But hey, everyone sees noon at their door and puts their 'want to be taken seriously wherever they want....

“It is good to take things seriously but not to take yourself seriously”
1 x
Hellium23
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Hellium23 » 22/06/22, 11:55

Christophe wrote:Baaaaaah at the pace of the Africanization of Europe (therefore of France) ... let's be honest, there is still some anticipation of global warming! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

What ? : Lol:

: Mrgreen: we said it's drought.... Fire hazard hihihi, it's not one. Butt on you just threw it's a blowtorch (some have a burning memory if I may say : Cheesy: .....)

As usual... If you're looking for me, I've joined Christophe... Outside :D
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/06/22, 11:57

YES get out.... but not too far anyway : Mrgreen:

this story of opioids I experience it every time when I relax a little in the hygiene of life.

you then have to go through a withdrawal period to RELEASE yourself from it...
a real mess when the stalls are full of it everywhere, from supermarkets to gas stations, through vending machines, fast food, in canteens, absolutely everywhere where there is bread and pastries!

That is to say wherever there is kekchoz to grate : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: we are all addicts : Evil:
2 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 22/06/22, 19:22

I have been taking skenan, morphine for 8 years now, and never for long. Never had a problem going from not bad to nothing. (I think the longest does not exceed the week).
But generally, when I no longer have the very big pains, which I could stop, I take one more, the next day, which is not really useful, which is only used to regulate everything a bit, and not to be missing. ..
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/06/22, 16:35

Attention, we are releasing the archives of 7/7/77! : Mrgreen:

Climate_1977.jpg
Climat_1977.jpg (220.04 KiB) Consulted 887 time

This document should have changed the world.

He was ignored

On July 7, 1977, the President of the United States, Jimmy Carter, received this memo on his desk: "Release of fossil CO2 and possibility of catastrophic climate change".

Something to scare a president who has just installed solar panels on the roof of the White House.

The document indicates future global warming between "0.5°C and 5°C", harvest crises and visible impacts "from the beginning of the 21st century".

In short, the scientists knew.

The President's Minister of Energy, after reading this note, advises him not to get too involved in it, in particular because there were more "urgent" issues at that time, in the midst of the Cold War and a few years later. an oil crash.

No real policy for the development of renewable energies has been put in place.
And then in 1981, Jimmy Carter was beaten by Ronald Reagan. The White House solar panels are dismantled.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/07/22, 20:13

the ocean is not only affected by global warming but is also hit by increasingly frequent sea heat waves. These episodes are little known and little publicized, but far from being rare, the Mediterranean Sea is currently under the yoke of extreme heat. You may think that water at almost 25°C is great news for your holidays, but in reality it is dramatic for the planet.

https://m.huffingtonpost.fr/entry/les-c ... b8aa4fb9a1
0 x