Electrorheology - Electrical treatment of gas oil

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Electrorheology - Electrical treatment of gas oil

by kistinie » 08/11/19, 13:06

GuyGadebois wrote:It's true that a car, it does not move ... : roll:

Never. Before each start.
0 x
----------------------------------------------

Think global act local ...
et
Do good, that is not emmerdée!

-----------------------------------------------
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 08/11/19, 14:53

kistinie wrote:...

The filling therefore has absolutely no effect on the intake which is always down, because the water is heavier than the fuel, so stagnates at the bottom, at the point of capture ...

Hello,

It's true, but the water also comes from the air in the tank, which condenses every night. If the tank is more often full than empty there will be less air inside and less water at the bottom :)
2 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 08/11/19, 15:07

On agricultural tractors and on trucks, there is (was?) A transparent settling tank at the level of the filter and it was necessary to purge from time to time the water and the dirt which were inside, just before this famous filter. It's frankly easy to physically separate water from fuel ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/11/19, 19:43

As we talked about here, I opened a topic on the products of fuel treatment to clean engines
0 x
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 18/03/22, 07:43

Hello,

in recent years I have tested hydrogen injection, plasma air treatment, magnetic fuel treatment, water injection. The gains are real, in particular for pollution, but apart from plasma and magnetic treatment, the devices require rigorous design and meticulous maintenance, which places them out of reach of the general public.

There remains electrorheology.

I just discovered that in 2008 the Indonesian state filed a patent and developed a commercial product, the EGT
Since both the patent and the product cannot be found and they do not respond to emails.

A year later, in 2009, the CEA Énergie Nouvelles filed a patent relating to an essential point of technology for tuning the Larmor frequency of THT excitation.

My intuition is that techno is very efficient, but blocked for mercantile, strategic reasons, because it risks presenting in a more favorable light fossil fuels which have become the devil, but also perhaps because of dual use due to possible military applications.

So rather than discussing endlessly, I suggest making a first version, and co-producing an open source device, for example in 3D printing that everyone can do at the FabLab near their home.

Volunteers ?
Last edited by kistinie the 18 / 03 / 22, 07: 57, 1 edited once.
0 x

et

kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 18/03/22, 07:55

CEA patent and Indonesian product
Attachments
Jual Electric Fuel Treatment (EFT) oleh PT. Kancilmas Mahkota Dewata.pdf
(245.67 KB) Downloaded times 116
Patents 2009 Larmor CEA.pdf
(595.12 KB) Downloaded times 130
0 x

et

fracass
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fracass » 18/03/22, 14:10

I had been testing a plasma spark on an old petrol car, if I remember correctly 500v voltage and spark energy just over 1 joule the car would rev up when the system was activated, and it started well without a choke (impossible otherwise), and you could lean the mixture without causing it to stall, as soon as the system was disconnected, the engine stalled immediately.
I did not continue the tests for lack of time, and as I drive very little, gasoline may well be at 3 euros...
0 x