Electric moped by Léonce Rudelle who pulls out, goddamn name !!!

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
goodeco
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by goodeco » 13/04/07, 09:27

Pollux wrote:in addition to the fact that this video is writhing and that we never tire of it, it shows that anyone can make an electric vehicle and use it ... however, nobody drives a mobile cart, bicycle or electric scooter. and almost no model is available on the market because the manufacturers do not look into it ...

you do not feel that there is a problem there?
I'm shocked by it.

pollux searches the internet and you will find some.
0 x
In eternal learning
pollux
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pollux » 13/04/07, 13:47

I know these sites, I bought the engine of my home electric bike on trotinettes.com ... and the only electric vehicles I see there are scooters, sold as toys next to dirt-bikes and other rubbish , not approved for the road, and at frankly affordable prices.

certainly this kind of vehicle exists, but have you ever seen it in town? have you seen e-bikes at go-sports or d4? Do you know people who drive in electric cars (there are clios and 106 electrics, however)? have you ever seen an electric scooter in the street or at a dealership (knowing that there are about 20 different models, all road approved and with a range of at least 50-60km)?

that's where the problem lies: it's not available while the technology is there. the grandpa who tries to catch his mob, he has solved all the problems at once: he has a machine that has not cost him much, which is adapted to his needs, he pollutes less than the neighbor ...
why does the consumer society not offer us cheap electrical products? she can do it with petrol products ...
I will never be made to believe that an electric scooter costs 40% more to manufacture than a petrol scooter. However, it is the difference in price that can be seen ...
I believe that I will end up becoming paranoid and believe in the thesis of the great plot of the dark forces against the planet, life and the poor little consumers.
1 x
criticism is necessary, but the invention is vital because in any invention there is a criticism of the convention ...
Christophe

Re: Electric moped that tears, name of diou !!!

by Christophe » 18/10/19, 16:03

Léonce Rudelle has just died at the age of 76 (well, I thought he was older! Since the FR3 video must be around twenty years old):

0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re:

by GuyGadebois » 18/10/19, 17:29

Pollux wrote:why the consumer society does not offer us cheap electrical products?

A sort of aerodynamic 2Cv with an electric motor of 10 Cv in each wheel, allowing to drive in 4x4 or 2x2 as needed by disconnecting a pair, a large lead battery recharged when it drops to + or - 10% by a group high efficiency generator, I take it right away.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

Re: Electric moped by Léonce Rudelle who pulls out, goddamn name !!!

by Christophe » 20/06/21, 16:07

A slightly more complete report on Léonce Rudelle, peace to his soul:

2 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Electric moped by Léonce Rudelle who pulls out, goddamn name !!!

by peter » 06/11/23, 10:53

Targol wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68isOPXYdLo

... maybe lacks a clutch to his grandpa system : Lol:

Video unavailable... (copyright thing thing)
0 x