How do you manage not to be depressed ....

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
dreamer
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dreamer » 14/11/06, 18:45

And I totally agree with you.

But since we do not know what our purpose is, it is hard to "come to terms" by telling ourselves that certain things are just not our responsibility and that it is not our reason for being on Earth.

You have the same debate between destiny and free will : Cheesy:

I believe a little in the 2, depending on the subjects, even if it seems paradoxical.

And you are also right for the "try to live alone without family", it is my case and I indeed have a lot of time to think and inform myself, and I do not intend to settle down or to make an offspring of if early, question of lack of hope in the future.

But it may change with age, so that everything does not break its gu ** le for climatic / societal reasons in the next years :)

Dreamer
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 14/11/06, 19:01

dreamer wrote:
And you are also right for the "try to live alone without family", it is my case and I indeed have a lot of time to think and inform myself, and I do not intend to settle down or to make an offspring of if early, question of lack of hope in the future.

But it may change with age, so that everything does not break its gu ** le for climatic / societal reasons in the next years :)

Dreamer

It was in response to André's question, but I didn't say that you had to be alone.
Otherwise it is not because you are with someone that you are obliged to have children, and fortunately!
I really hope that you will meet someone who will be like you and there your life could change in 360 °!
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 14/11/06, 19:13

lau wrote: your life could change 360 ​​°!

no 360, it's a full rotation you return to the starting point.
not exceed 180 ° : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
sam17
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sam17 » 14/11/06, 19:52

Christophe wrote:Hush ... everyone to make up their mind: https://www.econologie.com/articles-2619.html

I was not aware. :!: That said, overall they have already done a lot of lobbying in a good way which let me think that my money is not thrown out of the windows. :?:

That said, if you know of an organization or an NGO that does better, I am a giver. In the meantime, greanpeace is what I found worse even after reading your news.
0 x
--
Patience is a tree whose root is bitter, and whose fruits are very sweet.
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 14/11/06, 22:19

zac wrote:
lau wrote: your life could change 360 ​​°!

no 360, it's a full rotation you return to the starting point.
not exceed 180 ° : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

@+

It was to see if you were still following on the forum Image
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/11/06, 00:11

sam17 wrote:That said, if you know of an organization or an NGO that does better, I am a giver. In the meantime, greanpeace is what I found worse even after reading your news.

Uh ...econologie.com and what forum ? : Cheesy:
0 x