Nano-technology: ultra fast charge battery

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 30/10/06, 09:34

Yes, I just read the article in sciences et vie

I already see fast charging stations for our boxes with cables directly plugged into THT :D

and all this energy will necessarily be ... nuclear
To me ITHER, this will boost the construction of future power plants

Let's wait for the tests from this lab
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 30/10/06, 21:38

Hello
I am not sure what you are saying.
Rapid charging will not necessarily lead to an excess of electrical consumption.
Most small devices today that require a charge of several hours on the sector will no longer need it.
A little bit of dynamo charger and that's it.
I think it is primarily for this kind of device that the technology is most interesting.
And for larger and more greedy devices the ideal would be a charger which provides the sauce only for the time necessary for charging.
For the automobile it will certainly require a very high amperage for the load, but as the time will be reduced ...
Finally remove all the small transformers that charge the batteries overnight:
your cordless screwdriver, your cell phone, your laptop, your table vacuum ...
Replace all these devices with your electric car batteries which recharge in seconds ...
The calculation remains to be done but I think that the balance can balance.
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 30/10/06, 22:06

Electric cars today have a storage capacity ranging between 10 and 20kwh so if we put the same capacity condo instead of batteries will be the setting of the EDF amperage installed in the home which will limit the time charge for example for an 18kwh condo you will need:

6h charge for a 3kwh subscription (15A)
3h charge for a 6kwh subscription (30A)
1 hour charge for an 18kwh subscription (3-phase 30XXNUMXA)
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 30/10/06, 23:28

Well seen
and that's what i say, will need THT to charge at lightning speed :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
lug
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

charge of condos

by lug » 31/10/06, 00:28

in electronic theory, at the start (of the load), the capacitor behaves like a short circuit therefore the current is maximum (phase shifted compared to the voltage)
and we must also imagine the breakdown voltage of the condoe c which must be equal to at least 3 times the operating voltage

the charge for a condo follows a complex formula (with
a natural logarithm) which I will not detail here or take into account the reactance of the condo, its capacity

think about security: the arcs generated by tht which should be neutralized by sulfur hexafluoride (the sf6 used by edf)

for a car tht (equivalent to the spark plug overvoltage generated by the ignition coil
(11-18 kv), breakdown voltage = 33 to 54 kv) so the dielectric of the condo should be of quality (, tantalum, glass, mica about 1 cm per kv of thickness for good security)
a condo that explodes is spectacular (lived experience) which makes me say that we can not replace a battery by a condo in tht "given" the dimensions of the necessary condo, other parameters also taken into account
lug
0 x
for our children, let them cleaner air and land without waste
PITMIX

Re: charge of condos

by PITMIX » 01/11/06, 09:33

lug wrote:which makes me say that we can not replace a battery by a condo in tht "given" the dimensions of the necessary condo, other parameters also taking into account
lug

Hence the advantage of nanotechnology which allows the reduction of the dimension while improving the capacity of the condo.
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 02/11/06, 03:57

for those who like to calculate ...

the formula for the energy contained in a condo is E = 1/2 of C x V squared.

if we multiply the thickness of the dielectric of a condo by two while keeping the same reinforcement surface it will accept twice as much tension but it will also be twice as big and will make half the capacity :( (in farads)

but let's take a little practical example
- 1st condo of 10 farads (it's monstrous in electronics !!!) operating voltage 10 volts the maximum energy it can store and therefore of (5 x 100) 500 joules

- 2nd condo 5 farads 20 volts (twice as large in volume) maximum storable energy is (2.5 x 400) 1000 joules

so that the condo has a large capacity (in farad) or a large capacity to absorb the voltage (in volts) at equal technology are volume will be fairly indicative of its capacity to store energy
for example a condo of 10 000 farads 1v will be as big as a 1 farad 100v

then ask the question what capacity and what voltage will these condos have if we put them in a car the margin and very large ... and only the engineers are masters of the game ... there are advantages (safety risk of electrocution) to have a low voltage in a vehicle and advantages also with high voltage (motor, wires and smaller connectors)
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 03/11/06, 20:05

Capt_Maloche wrote:Well seen
and that's what i say, will need THT to charge at lightning speed :D
Really? : Shock:

That's the goal of the game: charge your car with lightning?

8)
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 03/11/06, 23:06

this one normally it recharges with tht but I don't know the capacity of its condos : Cheesy:

0 x

[Albert Einstein]
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 03/11/06, 23:17

I would say 9,6V : Cheesy:
0 x