Repairing an LED bulb

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 23/10/12, 15:36

LED lamps are not all the same with the same number of LEDs or the same assembly and I do not have this type at home.
0 x
RV-P
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV-P » 23/10/12, 18:45

Dedeleco wrote:RV-P will put you full of saturated magnetic amplifiers, from the 1920s to 1970s, without any semiconductor power transistors !!!

- Error, my "dear" Dedeleco! I put on the subject "Modified auto alternator for wind turbine" a diagram of a regulator with 3 transistors for winding saturation coil in addition to the winding of the alternator! But since you are "clogged with emery" and you seem "a bit grumpy" (the grumpy smurf : Cheesy: !) and that you always give me the impression of getting up "with your left foot" every morning, you have, as usual, "zapped" the subject!
- So, if you are so smart, give me a SIMPLE solution based on piloted thyristors! I give you a track: replace 3 diodes of the three-phase Graetz bridge with thyristors. Chick?
Gaston wrote:In this case, the diagram posted by RV-P is completely correct.

- This is the diagram that I "took" from the photo of the said lamp published earlier on this subject!
- @ +!
PS: DD, don't believe that, because you are an expert econologist, you are an econology expert : Mrgreen: !
0 x
It's easier to just make things complicated than complicate simple things!
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 23/10/12, 19:38

Fun !!!

Ah the TGV thyristors, for an LED lamp on the three-phase wind turbine, indicated on wikipedia:

http://fr.wikiversity.org/wiki/Redresse ... phas%C3%A9
0 x
RV-P
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV-P » 23/10/12, 20:53

- It's exactly that ! Now find me a simple and efficient control circuit for these thyristors, in the DIY sense !!!
- Look well: it will keep you occupied and it will prevent you from "complaining", for once, maybe ...
0 x
It's easier to just make things complicated than complicate simple things!
brice75
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by brice75 » 20/10/15, 19:37

Thanks for this info on bulb repair !!

http://www.theduelles.com
0 x
martine45
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Repair an LED bulb

by martine45 » 25/04/16, 11:26

Thank you for this repair tutorial.lED bulbs! it will remove a thorn from my foot! there's more than now!
0 x