Hello, I just create my business

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
franck95000
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Hello, I just create my business

by franck95000 » 25/09/15, 08:25

Hello everyone ,

I come here because I recently created my activity and I would like to present it to you. To know that it could interest a lot of people.
I put you the address of the site and I wish you good reading to all.
cordially franck.

here is celciuscti95.e-monsite.com

waiting to read you
cordially franck.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 25/09/15, 09:19

Wow! The ugly parasitic spammer! : Evil:

Who tells of cracks and has not even paid a domain name! (7 to 20 euros / year)

If we can tolerate a regular poster talking a little about his business, this kind of post is quite discourteous! : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
franck95000
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by franck95000 » 25/09/15, 09:32

elephant wrote:Wow! The ugly parasitic spammer! : Evil:

Who tells of cracks and has not even paid a domain name! (7 to 20 euros / year)

If we can tolerate a regular poster talking a little about his business, this kind of post is quite discourteous! : Evil:

Already hello, then no I am not a nasty spammer as you facilitate yourself to say, I am someone who begins his activity and who tries as best he can to make himself known with the little means I have. .. On the other hand from my experience of the net of spammer parasite I can easily say that like you, systematically there are some that pay off everything and everyone without even trying to understand I find it sad ... I am not trying to hurt or annoy anyone maybe you didn't understand it? now I hope so ... and finally if you are modo of this forum, my post will surely disappear following an injured ego ... I won't blame you for that considering that not everyone can be tolerant.
cordially Franck
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 25/09/15, 10:42

The minimum would have been to present the said activity in the first post, rather than giving only the address of the site.

So, I'm going to visit the site if i think it may interest me.

As it stands, I just feel like I'm going to be used to increase visit statistics, so I'm not going there.
0 x
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 25/09/15, 11:12

The same ! : Idea:
0 x
"God laughs at those who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes" BOSSUET
"We see what we believes"Dennis MEADOWS
franck95000
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by franck95000 » 25/09/15, 11:20

Gaston wrote:The minimum would have been to present the said activity in the first post, rather than giving only the address of the site.

So, I'm going to visit the site if i think it may interest me.

As it stands, I just feel like I'm going to be used to increase visit statistics, so I'm not going there.

I am not a communication pro statistics do not interest me that little see at all ... I just wanted to present my activity rather than writing an undrinkable pad but hey either ... the perception is not the same for everyone. my activity is the advice and installation of infrared heating, a good alternative to the expensive traditional ...

cordially
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/09/15, 15:38

100% advertising.

bye
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/15, 20:12

Why not but provided, at least, to have a link back to this forum... which is not likely to be the case ...

So +1 with "bye" ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/09/15, 13:08

And then, when we are smart, we go on the forums, you give neutral and relevant opinions for a while and then you say good things about your company as if you were a satisfied customer. That pays off!

This is what I did in 2008 when I was in the photovoltaic panel : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."