Krack tanker in 2015?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 05/01/15, 12:56

Thanks, that's cool
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 05/01/15, 18:12

I fear that my concern for brevity will lead to obscurities, 1360.
I wanted to say that environmentalist exhortations to reduce energy consumption are heard within an unchanged general scheme aimed at waste.

It is possible to analyze it under two aspects:
- the first as a set of constraints which, using the pretext of concern for the environment, makes equipment obsolete in favor of new ones, officially more suited to this criterion (cars, housing, boilers, etc.) and therefore generates a new economic market. *
- the second, more theoretical, aims in the long term to bypass the limits that our system comes up against, in order to "persist in its being", ie waste a little less, to waste as long as possible.

* This is particularly obvious with regard to large equipment which is added to traditional equipment instead of replacing it (even if it is not necessarily in the same places).
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."