Krack tanker in 2015?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Krack tanker in 2015?

by plasmanu » 04/01/15, 17:33

And so the pros of ...
Your opinions on crushed russia ...
The aberrant pressure on the price ...
Soaring wages ... Like expenses ...
The fees ... taxes ... taxes ... quidam ... pekor ... lambda..plouk ... plouf ...
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/01/15, 22:14

Good question....

No ready-made answer but ...

The "global economic machine against a background of extractivism " is down: it's a fact!

Whose fault is it?
I will not go back to the central economic questions: money creation VS money-debt, fast-trading etc (because we do not care about Berlin in Paris or Washington ...) and others will answer much better than me there -above.

Is it due to American policy disastrous these last 25 years (War of Gølfe, 9 / II (fomented by Isr∂ël to avoid settling the permanent Isr∂élienne colonization?), IInd War of Ir∂k, crisis of the $ ubrimes in 2008, World economic crisis since then, a sharp stop to growth, many European countries ruined or in bankruptcy since (when it was fueled quite fully - but without sharing - since the introduction of the Euro), uninterrupted wave of relocations, haro of the States $ -Uni $ on American assets held by foreign banks, for reasons of tax evasion (and therefore primacy of American law over the law of other countries, but everyone goes to bed ...) and in the largest hypocrisy since they contribute to tax evasion through trusts (otherwise more serious criminal offense, and widely used by Anglo-Saxons, with the exception of Germany at least ...), protectionist measures which we do not talk about not, but of which they have the secret with a huge boost in the printing press, which explains the plunge of the dollars of nearly 45% of the unheard of since the second world war ... (resulting with the fall of the greenback, many other currencies in the world), and last goal not least, the great poker move of C! A with the nickname "Printemp $ Arab" which they financed in donf and the complicity of F @ rce _ & _ Attrapes_Bouc (with the same policy of ex-Bu $ h, Rum $ feld, © heney but the Agency's newcomer supposedly converted to "non-violence" Gene Sharp >>> when we see the guy's face and the "Report on the tørture" against the agency, we say to ourselves that they have a funny notion of what the pacification of crowds is ...) then finally the incredible scenario Al Q∂id∂ VS Al Q∂id∂-EI-® (which we no longer know who is doing what, who is against whom and with whom, by dint of cover-actions with private companies like Black-Waters, we mixes brushes). Then the Haine_SA scandal: IN BRIEF EVERYBODY KNOWS ... With Wiki! Eaks, Snøwden etc ..

And America had this oil joker in her pocket: because if the world is going too badly, they won't get richer, and if the world is too bad, it's a recession (I know, no bad words So forum) and with it they will never repay their debt again, the greenback will collapse at its real price, and this currency will disappear forever as having the status of reference of the international monetary system... >>> then would inevitably follow a fratricidal civil war (and at first, the rest of the world would follow in this economic crisis, which could last a very long time ... Or else the pundits of the national banks in the world, would meet to take emergency measures and lower their currencies to their own real debt level, which would push the dollars up, suddenly ... But I don't believe it, because what happens will deserve a sanction.)

The only way for them, (apparently given what is happening now) to pump their own strategic reserves, to collapse the prices, and that the machine starts again ... Because if it benefits everyone, it will suffice to the rating organizations to say that it will rain - to regain control - and to line their pockets afterwards.

But it may be too serious and too late, and then there will be only the noise of the boots!

Is it due to Europe? Obviously not, for the reasons mentioned above, although the debt policies of certain countries are scandalous and it is the lobby which governs Europe (it does not give a gain of confidence, but it is not the root cause).

As for the rest of the world, ask the UN! ...

In the meantime, I think 2015 will be the most radiant of all those we have known (even if I could be wrong, it is my prognosis: they cannot afford any more war, it would be the war of too much and that would make them definitely unpopular) or else it will be against Russia and it will be very, very serious! I certainly hope that European heads of state would not let that happen, any more than one "new virus"born fresh genetically transformed from a P4 lab ...
Last edited by Obamot the 04 / 01 / 15, 22: 30, 1 edited once.
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 04/01/15, 22:30

An oil crack in 2015? I don't care, I use pellets and I have a car that consumes three times nothing. N / A !
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 05/01/15, 10:00

Three times nothing? Unhappy, you don't think about it! But that's twice too much! : Mrgreen:
Ah! ... Pellets slowly milled by hand! Tell me about it! Preferably with love (or humor? All of a sudden, I'm not very sure ...Image).
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 05/01/15, 10:23

By the force of the donkey's calves ... Without too much loss $. Of course €.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 05/01/15, 10:38

Ahmed wrote:Three times nothing? Unhappy, you don't think about it! But that's twice too much!

Yes, that's right, but I haven't yet found a car with zero consumption (and don't tell me about electrics, because none has sufficient autonomy for my needs, apart from the Tesla, but there it is my budget which is not sufficient). ;-)

Ahmed wrote:Ah! ... Pellets slowly milled by hand! Tell me about it!

My producer does not need oil to make his pellet: http://www.bestpellet.ch/typo3/index.php?id=6&L=1

A+
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 05/01/15, 10:59

Your producer may work partially without oil, but he is dependent on an entire economic environment that relies on this energy, like all of us.
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 05/01/15, 11:19

Yes, it is difficult to do otherwise, indeed. But reducing its oil (and electricity) needs as much as possible is commendable, right?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 05/01/15, 12:19

Of course! However, it should still be borne in mind that the promotion of energy efficiency is only intended to perpetuate waste.
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 05/01/15, 12:48

Ahmed wrote:... it should still be borne in mind that the promotion of energy efficiency is only intended to perpetuate waste.

You're a little radical, there ...

Unfortunately, we cannot all have a passive house (especially when we already have an "old" house), nor do we necessarily have the possibility of going to work by bike, etc, etc ...

On the other hand, making "the effort" to reduce your consumption to a minimum is already not bad, but it is clear that consuming a little is consuming anyway.

A+
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."