Water heater ready to kill

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 22/11/13, 07:38

Thank you for your answers,
I'll start by giving Grandpa a Co. Detector
Yes! :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 22/11/13, 09:05

It is true that we must already ask ourselves why air is entering the house: is there a CMV? a wood stove without specific air supply? the frames are waterproof without air intake?

then if the CO detector is 50 €, for times more expensive you have the slave valve, that it is enough to connect to the triggering box of the gas boiler, I think of the safety block on which there are the 2 solenoid valves security ?

for my part I ordered the 12V inverter and the micro-switches to build my valve slaved to the stove, I got a small 12V motor, I will post a specific post;
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 22/11/13, 09:35

Rather than trying to solve an urgent and vital problem on your own, if there really is a danger it is necessary to inform it quickly the town hall or social services.

The town hall can very quickly intervene to help these elderly people and possibly bring the facilities up to standard.
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"