Hot digressions on cold fusion

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/04/13, 19:35

Flytox wrote:On many posts, there is at least one who feels invested with a mission (find out why? : Shock: ) and who plays the knights righting wrongs, and who goes on a crusade at the slightest "unscientific detail" that exceeds .... Dedeleco, there is a new generation! : Mrgreen:

Beautiful ad hominem insult: this proves a total partiality of moderation in this forum. And who gives the reason.

How would you like the aggression to stop in such a climate, if you do not dare to take the necessary disciplinary measures - fairly - against aggressors who have not even responded and who practice ostracism and hunting game here. Even going so far as to create dedicated wires so that everyone can finish their weapons.

It's the Wild West here : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Christophe: if you want to self-censor me, you might as well fire me right away. Thank you.

: Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:
Last edited by Obamot the 30 / 04 / 13, 19: 40, 1 edited once.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 30/04/13, 19:39

Flytox wrote:"I remind you that" Raymond's adversary "

Hi Fly!

Well, why does it make a point of being everyone's opponent?

It penalized everyone who wants to correct their spelling mistakes with a delay that has become too short!

Couldn't we take away his right to edit his messages?

Like this he would reread himself before posting and he would take the time to write and that would avoid his bullshit of the moment which makes everyone sweat and in addition we could all see how he acts.
No?

See you!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 30/04/13, 19:40

Obamot wrote:
Flytox wrote:On many posts, there is at least one who feels invested with a mission (find out why? : Shock: ) and who plays the knights righting wrongs, and who goes on a crusade at the slightest "unscientific detail" that exceeds .... Dedeleco, there is a new generation! : Mrgreen:

Beautiful ad hominem insult: this proves a total partiality of moderation in this forum. And who gives the reason.

How would you like the aggression to stop in such a climate, if you dare not take the necessary disciplinary measures - fairly - against aggressors who have not even responded and who practice ostracism here.

Christophe: if you want to self-censor me, you might as well fire me right away. Thank you.

safety copy
0 x

Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/04/13, 19:41

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 30/04/13, 19:42

Obamot wrote:

How would you like the aggression to stop in such a climate, if you do not dare to take the necessary disciplinary measures - fairly - against aggressors who have not even responded and who practice ostracism and hunting game here. Even going so far as to create dedicated wires so that everyone can finish their weapons.

It's the Wild West here : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

safety copy

Here is another proof that he modifies his messages in 2 minutes!
: Evil:
0 x

Alain
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 30/04/13, 19:51

Well, I also saw the message from the psychologist in your night to you which was erased of course and it is unfortunately still Raymon who passes for the bad guy !!!
Evil or Very Mad

I should have copied it! Cool

Will he succeed in locking out another subject?

Thank you
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 30/04/13, 21:00

Hi Hi, funny all that.

I don't know if Rossi actually does cold fusion, but in any case he can remotely do chauffer the atmosphere on the forum econology.

You will have to communicate this unforeseen phenomenon to him. :P
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/04/13, 21:04

There you go...

you managed to lose the thread of the subject! One more time !
How do you want the ordinary reader to want to keep reading it?

I call it sabotage : Evil:

posts taken out of the Rossi subject for clarity

Published by Remundo
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/04/13, 21:30

Break...
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"