rant: organic eggs .... ex. scam!

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
maxim421
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by maxim421 » 16/09/09, 20:48

So here we come to make us a salad with some vegetable from the basket.

Garlic sauce, vinegar and olive oil.
Steamed hot potato salad, batavia, grated carrot and raw minced onion.

Well I must say that the quality is there.
A delight, much better than in the organic store.
Certainly due to the freshness of the products.

Here is my feedback.

Positive and negative.

We will see once the basket is completely consumed.
0 x
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Gébé » 16/09/09, 21:58

parfaitelumiere wrote:I always check the eggs before buying, and sadly, it is better to buy in supermarkets, nobody will tend to scam you.
The worst part is that a lot of things are like this: the so-called furniture discounter, a lot of second-hand things, it has nothing to do with it, but second-hand DVDs or CDs, cash converters , well, better buy new, or buy nothing at all ...
fast foods, like the local kebab or the sandwich seller, ben a mac do we are at least pretty sure of the quality, they are so boring with their suppliers ...

This is unfortunately quite true and easy to explain.
It is not because the big box stores have a better moral character than the small producers, but quite simply that it is very difficult for them to cheat.
If they do, too many people are necessarily aware and there will inevitably be a disgruntled employee, a jealous competitor or a rejected supplier to denounce the affair.
This will inevitably interest the repression of fraud and the media.
For small producers it is quite the opposite. to get back to our sheep .... uh .... our eggs. It is easy to go see an industrial producer if you know one to buy him unmarked eggs in cash, he will be happy to be able to do a little "black" too.
Nobody will know about it and in any case it will not interest either fraud or the media.
And again, eggs are a product that has traceability, certainly bypassable but which has the merit of existing, for many products there is nothing at all.

As for knowing what market share represents fraud ....... In my humble opinion it is in the minority, but it exists, it is very easy and until now not very risky
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/13, 10:59

Italian French organic eggs in fact ...

https://www.econologie.com/forums/post253735.html#253735
0 x