Which candidate for econology (Presidential 2012)?

philosophical debates and companies.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/06/11, 21:28

Ah, but it is not excluded that they vote for the Navy ... Because for "the left which makes a policy of RIGHT" they have not forgotten!

gegyx wrote:What about the elections in Switzerland? : Cheesy:

It's simple. With us the left also works for the right, only it is much more to the right than with you ...

: Mrgreen: and since I don't vote on the (far) right ^^, I never know who I should vote for : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: : roll:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/06/11, 22:10

Obamot wrote:I would see Mélanchon for the reform of the financial system ...

It's humor or irony huh? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/06/11, 02:06

... jawohl che Mélanche tout : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:
0 x
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 20/06/11, 03:34

Hi,
Although the candidacy for the primaries does not seem to have been accepted, The only one I will be able to see is Corine lepage.
a + claude
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/06/11, 11:46

Ah will there be primaries elsewhere than at the PS? :D :D

gegyx wrote:And I feel Iznogoud, to piss off a lot of people, would appoint Prime Minister, Nicolas Hulot…

The 2 Nicolas will go down in legend, with Dorothée en Marianne!

Uh, you can develop your "feeling" and the interest for sarko to put Hulot 1st minister?

Hulot, I believe, has already refused 2 posts of minister, would surprise me that he accepts that of a prime minister. And he has absolutely no political experience ... even the worst of the Prime Ministers of the past, like watercress, had one ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/07/11, 12:02

Hulot will not be there:

Primaire d'Europe Ecologie-les Verts: Hulot, elegant in defeat

The ex-host of TF1 participated Thursday evening in the last debate of an ecological primary he lost. There are no more illusions.

http://www.francesoir.fr/actualite/poli ... 14674.html
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 01/07/11, 12:46

Appointed Nicolas Hulot at the head of EE-LV will have returned to appoint Evelyne Dhéliat to the direction of Météo France ....
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 01/07/11, 17:18

Actor Reagan led the USA well !!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/07/11, 19:19

Help! DSK returns!

Finally Nafissatou Diallo would be more recommendable than the former director of the IMF ... Should just naturalize her, because she still has a passport, she ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/07/11, 20:37

Eva Joly officially candidate for the Greens in 2012.

Green primary: Joly wins with 58,16%

Rodolphe Geisler

12 / 07 / 2011 | Update: 16: 36 Reactions (9)

It's official: with 58,16 votes from the primary ecologists, Eva Joly is now the candidate of Europe Ecology-The Greens (EELV) for the 2012 presidential election. Nicolas Hulot collected 41,34% of the votes. Turnout for this second round, 69,49% of the 32 registered, slightly decreased compared to the first round (896%).

At the end of the morning, Nicolas Hulot had bowed "with respect" to the "clear vote" and the "unambiguous choice" in favor of Eva Joly in the primary of Europe Ecology-Les Verts. "The primary of ecology ends today with a clear vote and an unambiguous choice. There is no other possible attitude than to bow with respect and other comment than to wish Eva Joly and EELV to meet the support of the greatest number in the presidential campaign to come, "he wrote in a statement.

Nicolas Hulot adds that "the time for reflection and analysis begins and that of decisions will follow, there is no rush" because his "ecological commitment, as everyone knows, is not limited to this course in the primary". "Tomorrow, like yesterday, the only thing that counts is knowing where I can be most useful to this major cause that is ecology", continues the promoter of the Ecological Pact in 2007. "Today I want to say again to the French, without perhaps having had the time to convince them as I hoped, that beyond the countryside, its hazards, its singular codes "," the ecological issue is above all other issues ".

Hulot: "I will always be on this path"

For the former host of Ushuaia, "ecology is not the defense of a few particular interests but that of the planet and its tenants. The ecological issue determines everything to which we are attached: social justice , democracy, our freedoms, peace, the future of our children and more generally the future of humanity ". "I know that these words may seem meaningless but it is on this sole observation that, relentlessly for more than 20 years, I have devoted all my energy and that tomorrow I will devote it again. Ecology is the most beautiful of causes, in one form or another I will always be on this path, "he concludes.

In his text, he also claims to think "of those who, internally, from day one, gave me their support", "those who beyond the movement" "spontaneously showed their confidence", " especially in working-class neighborhoods ". He also salutes "the absolute dedication" of his campaign team and his "constant dignity".

http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2011/ ... c-5816.php

I will open a subject to support / follow it ... so that the greens make (well) more than 5%, remember that they made 20% to Europeans !!

I also read today that 58% of French people DO NOT WANT sarko as a candidate for 2012 !!
0 x