Geothermal heat pump

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Geothermal energy: heat pump

by Woodcutter » 04/07/07, 21:58

artemis wrote:[...] You can go to the site ww.climmaison.com [...]
The internet address is wrong, it's climamaison.com
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 04/07/07, 22:09

Houlà ... I did a little tour on your site and there is food and drink in there ... : Shock:

What are you doing, are you a representative?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Mate
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Mate » 18/11/07, 20:46

Bonjour.

I'm a little lost in everything forum, but I think I post in the right subject ...

Could someone tell me or I could find a history of heat pumps? I have been hanging around since this morning on the various subjects but I have found only small bits of dates that do not necessarily stick together.

I thank you in advance

good night

Mate
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 28/05/08, 14:40

Icarus, your idea of ​​storing heat in the deep soil has already been carried out several times. But until then it was only profitable on new installations, the drilling being carried out during the earthwork of the building and WITHOUT PAC.

Herackles' work (sorry I only know this architect's nickname on futura science) on the pebble tunnels is a good example: it discharges the heat from the air captured in a veranda (a large solar collector that makes living room!?), in pebble tunnels, 2 to 3 meters under the house. The pebbles and the earth around them constitute a considerable thermal storage. On the other hand, even if you imitate this system with solar panels, know that the heat pump is useless, because the calories move in the basement and go up naturally towards the house (0,7 to 1 meter per month according to the grounds) . So the calories buried in the basement do not escape through the slab in the middle of the ground floor until autumn and winter ...

On the other hand, your heat pump could be interesting for burying the excess calories from the floors of the house, then you need a reversible heat pump, which in summer captures the calories from the floors of the house and in winter recovers some of them (the rest going up naturally up to 'on the surface) to heat these same floors. But it would be necessary to verify the profitability of such an operation: minimum insulation necessary around the stock of earth (so that the heat does not "overflow" from the grip of the house), price of a reversible heat pump, risk of overheating if floors become sensors in summer (yes for the whole to be effective, they should logically no longer be protected from summer radiation!) ...

Let us note then on this last proposition a grandiose abberation:
- in summer, the collectors or floors are warmer than the basement (we will take the average winter temperature below 2m) so no need for a heat pump, just a circulator and an exchanger! Worse in winter if the heat stock is well enough kept, the ground is warmer than the floors (we will take the average summer temperature), a magnificent thermosiphon, just need an exchanger!

The PAC solution leads to difficult techno-skids. I leave them at the Shadocks.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 21/01/11, 01:47

"cavitation boilers" are a form of cold fusion more to test, if you lend me one to find out if I can heat myself with for 5 times cheaper, and if true, after a few months rented at the price of the current gas heating that I pay, I would buy !!
http://en.akoil-teplo.ru/index.php?opti ... tent&id=52
http://www.fisonic.com/en/tgnen.shtml
but cavitation quickly wears away rotors, like boat propellers !!

Sound resonance cavitation
Such a system has already been invented in the 19th centuryand an good handyman recently reproduced it, having obtained a result of 5000% yield.

For Elephant !!
We have the right to dream !!

And like shadocks, by dint of dreaming, the dream will come true !!
0 x