Grenelle 2: green light for nuclear contamination!

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 22/04/10, 11:51

This perfectly irresponsible behavior of our leaders hardly surprises me, since they were elected by an irresponsible population.
Do not forget, they represent the French people, and I find that they do not do that badly in this role.
So it is all well and good to fail afterwards, but we must assume the choices that the people made in their stupidity and ignorance voluntarily maintained by the power in place.
Because let us not forget that the goal of any leader is to stay in power, his objective is the status quo, whatever the cost, too much change jeopardizes his legitimacy to stay in charge.
It does not matter the means even if it leads to irreparable catastrophe, as long as he remains in power.
Open a history book, see how ancient civilizations were born and disappeared, so will our society, nothing lasts.
We should not rely on any authority or government to change things, because only the status quo is their choice.
The power they have is only what we want to give them, it is illusory, the people have real power, but these gentlemen in government know it very well so they do everything to keep people in ignorance in order to have peace cqfd.
The disaster will happen whatever we do it is like that nothing will be able to prevent it, it is just necessary to prepare for it, another 30 years and this company will be gone, there will be only dust left.
It's a prediction.
20 years ago I predicted that the world would be ruled not by governments but by corporations, today it is done: we are not in democracy but in a corporatist state!
It is the lobbies that rule, the governments are there only for decorum so that the population does not see what is really happening.
Stunned with stupid ads, "star ac", frolatee telerealite, televised games intended to soften the brain, and fed with beef raised to GMOs which lowers the IQ (see the world according to Monsanto), the population is kept in a vegetative state, incapable of reacting and is kept in ignorance in order to give them free rein.
Read Machiavelli: the prince and you will see that it is a very common technique among our dear leaders.
We are doomed to a more or less long term, history will follow its course, it is like that.
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."