Need VMC dual feed tips

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
thierry91
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

additional information

by thierry91 » 15/02/10, 15:10

Hello,

It may be long! Well a VMC DF gas is a double flow which also sucks the burnt gases from a gas boiler. Several problems are grafted on this technology, and in the end it is not valid except in the collective, and again.

Why we are the most beautiful and the best ... that's a good question !! I think it's because other people are bad so it's very easy to be good when other people are bad. There is a colleague who is good is Swegon in Switzerland. But we don't have the same resources either.

We have focused all of our efforts on solving all the problems encountered in a typical application for 17 years. That's it that's all. For example the molds of the fan blades were taken 6 times !!! We will still have a few things to improve, but we are not far from perfect for the simplicity, efficiency and reliability of the hardware. The clients we have testify in our favor. In 2010, we are also going to add a Canadian well KIT to our catalog as well as a classic heating module for the air inlet.
0 x
love is the first wonder of the world
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: additional information

by bernardd » 15/02/10, 22:10

thierry91 wrote:It may be long! Well a VMC DF gas is a double flow which also sucks the burnt gases from a gas boiler. Several problems are grafted on this technology, and in the end it is not valid except in the collective, and again.

What are the problems, precisely?

Because as long as you recover the heat from the air that comes out, you might as well recover at 40 ° C, right?
0 x
See you soon !