Need VMC dual feed tips

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
bedochon
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Need VMC dual feed tips

by bedochon » 07/02/10, 13:35

hello everyone
Here I have plans to review my installation on a certain point and therefore maybe a vmc double flux atlantic which here is the link
http://www.atlantic-nouvellesenergies.c ... e.php?id=6

Characteristics of the house:
construction of 2001 of full foot 108 m2 in the shape of T with the part of the horizontal stick oriented south west, which gives a bay south east, a large fixed south west and 2 bay west
concrete block structure
wall insulation 145 mm thick rock wool panels for exterior walls and 45 in partitions for acoustics
ceiling insulation around 200 mm in pulsed rock wool which I intend to redo and mounted to 300 mm because it sagged following an intervention in the attic
low temperature gas floor heating
wall boiler saunier duval isofast
Sauna regulator module duval with 3 adjustment knobs (minimum outdoor temp from -3 to -12; non-heating temp 17 to 23 °; max circuit temp 25 to 50 °)
vmc hygro with probe in humid rooms with hygro air inlet from aldès and insulated sheath
Finally I come to my question knowing that my boiler is set at 39 ° in heating output that on my floor regulation module I am at -3 in min temp and 17 temp of non-heating and 37 temp max of the circuit that the temperature in the house is 19.5 ° in the morning and rises over the day to 21 or 22 ° so would a double flow vmc as indicated above be beneficial to finalize the whole thing or would it be just a whim?
I am sorry for this novel but I wanted to give a maximum of data, thank you :?:
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 07/02/10, 14:39

Hello !

I think this system is always interesting, because it improves the air quality and saves heating; now considering the price of the installation over how many years is it amortized?
At home, I installed this principle of double flow coupled to a solar water heater (which tempers the injected air and recovers the heat from the chimney flue)
in winter the air injected is between 12 and 22 ° when it is cold (from 0 to -10 °)
in inter season, the injected air is preheated by the solar and rises
well above 35 ° (above 'stops heating)
in summer I cool by passing part of my system of cold water which tempers the rooms

I'm not answering your questions exactly, but it's to give you an idea of ​​what you can do yourself
(to find on the subject: solar heating in plastic bottle)
0 x
bedochon
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by bedochon » 07/02/10, 15:07

hello, thank you for answering me
indeed that half answers my question.
for the problem of the purchase I can have it at 40% less and no problem to ask it.
I wanted more precisely to know if that would allow me to shift the ignition of my heating and perhaps see more because of the positioning of my living rooms which easily rises in temperature and insulation ........ 8)
0 x
thierry91
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Need VMC double flow advice

by thierry91 » 14/02/10, 14:39

Hello,

Well done except for the high insulation which is actually a bit low, everything else shows an optimal and simple choice and that is what we have to point out and not forget. You have to stay in a simple house.

In your case a double flow CMV will be the icing on the cake, and if you could make a Canadian well it would be the best of the best.

go see this new manufacturer.

airevent.fr

cordially
0 x
love is the first wonder of the world
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/02/10, 16:57

For thierry:

http://www.foruminternet.org/particulie ... esser.html

You have been "spam" and would like to know who to contact. Several routes are available to you.

First of all, you have the option of contacting the Internet service provider or the e-mail provider of the spam sender via the e-mail address which is usually called "abuse @ ...". The latter may then close the account of the subscriber, the sender of the spam (s), on the basis of the general conditions of use of the service.

You can also contact the CNIL by simple letter that can report these facts to the Prosecutor's Office. In addition, the CNIL has a power of sanction of an administrative and pecuniary nature. It may thus impose financial penalties of up to the sum of 300 euros.

In addition, in the event of an offense, you can file a complaint directly with the police station or gendarmerie in your home or send a letter to the public prosecutor by filing it with the prosecution of the tribunal de grande instance.

Finally, since May 10, 2007, you can report unsolicited e-mails that you have received and which seem to you to be of an illegal nature by visiting the Signal Spam site. Signal Spam, an association created in November 2005, has set up a national spam reporting platform in order to effectively combat it.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 14/02/10, 19:26

:? Indeed Thierry strong, he says hello and hop he swings the link to his commercial site ... :frown:

However, I did not resist and I noted a peculiarity of its material:
ImageThose who know a little will have noticed that the stack of plates forming the exchanger is horizontal and not vertical as we usually see.

From my point of view, this exchanger seems oversized compared to the VMC DF that we usually find on the market.

Is this an asset, a guarantee of high performance ... :?:
0 x
bedochon
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by bedochon » 14/02/10, 19:36

hello everyone, I reported that I have the possibility in having one with a significant discount.
My real problem was the utility compared to my heating voila and I would like to have opinions of person having more or less the same thing, thank you
0 x
thierry91
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

excuse commercial link

by thierry91 » 15/02/10, 09:57

Hello, and excuse me for the commercial parachuting.

We can participate in forums to help people, on dual stream concepts. We are manufacturers and we know a bit about the subject. I started working on the concept in '86 when the first DF aldes gas came out. And the result is on your plate now. We do not have the means to pay salespeople and play the reseller game. So I told myself that the best way to take a small market share is to be of service. So, our company is not a multinational and does not have the vocation. You will notice our air treatment, we are the only ones on the market to offer this advantage.

I take this opportunity to answer Bedochon, there is no link between the usefulness of a high-performance double DF CMV and the heating system. A VMC is made to VENTILATE a house, after according to the positions of vents etc, we improve the air flow in the house, so we can bring down hot air from the floor, put the house in overpressure etc. But do not mix the interest of a VMC DF and the heating system. Ventilation in your home is above all a quality of life. The DF and the exchanger avoiding losing the euros that leave every second with a single flow ventilation, hygro or not elsewhere which does not ventilate much.
So if Bedochon can have good cheap equipment, he has to do it and he will see the difference. When you have lived in a house in DF you can no longer do without it.
0 x
love is the first wonder of the world
Christophe

Re: excuse commercial link

by Christophe » 15/02/10, 10:05

thierry91 wrote:We can participate in forums to help people, on dual stream concepts.

For that it's OK, a forum is made for that not to make 1 commercial message and basta ...
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: excuse commercial link

by I Citro » 15/02/10, 12:54

thierry91 wrote:... I started working on the concept in 86 at the exit of the first DF gas aldes. And the result is on your plate now.

- I never fully understood the concept of VMC DF Gaz. :?:

- How your VMC DF is innovative and superior to the others. :?:

Thanks in advance.
0 x