VE Projects 2.0 BetterPlace, Get Ready, ECOtality and Fortum

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 09/03/09, 00:59

Exchange without any interest.
Last edited by Elec the 12 / 04 / 09, 20: 58, 1 edited once.
0 x
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 09/03/09, 05:56

Exchange without any interest.
Last edited by Elec the 12 / 04 / 09, 20: 58, 1 edited once.
0 x
RIAZ
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RIAZ » 09/03/09, 07:49

The future belongs to the smartest, not to those who think they are the smartest.

In front of this avalanche of announcements, it would perhaps be necessary to keep one's cool and at least have a little memory.

http://energieverte.canalblog.com/archives/2006/09/27/2778000.html

http://www.enerzine.com/6/1214+Bioethanol-les-pompes-vertes-vont-fleurir+.html

http://automobileclubprovence.com/page.php?id=668&page=afftexte&pageref=7

and Renault once again on the right shots ...
http://automobile.challenges.fr/actualites/3467/renault/breve.html

And there you have the minister's palaver. Note the journalist's tone, the same as when he talks about the electric.
http://www.finance-banque.com/bioethanol-en-2010,1410081.html

http://www.finance-banque.com/bioethanol-en-2010,1410081.html

Do not throw more, there are hundreds like that .....
0 x
In terms of the future, it is not to foresee it, but to enable it (Antoine de Saint Exupery)
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 09/03/09, 09:07

: Arrow: RIAZI do not really see the report. :?

Le bio ethanol was from the start a environmental scam. : Evil:

it is not enough to look far to discover that the worst European "farmers", those who screw up our landscapes, our water tables, our bio diversity ... AND who stuff themselves with our taxes which they recover in the form of distributed European subsidies under the Common Agricultural Policy ... : Evil:
... So these agricultural industrialists, informed of the near end of this Agricultural Policy, are currently looking for ways to replace the juicy subsidy with others ...
The solution they found is to transform their BAD QUALITY productions into renamed “organic” fuel for marketing reasons.
(It should be known that the French cereal producers produce cereals unfit for human consumption what obliges to import wheat to make bread. : Shock: ).
Another important detail for understanding the CAP phenomenon; the biggest beneficiaries of the CAP are the biggest landowners in Europe (the Prince of Wales, the Prince of Monaco ...).
If it must be recognized that the deployment of Better Place projects will benefit electricity suppliers, it will not be with our taxes (which will not decrease anyway), at least the environmental balance will be better and the lungs of city dwellers will be better.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/09, 10:02

Elec wrote:Image

This photo is a montage or it is a hacked prius because there is no plugin prius for the moment ...

I'm not sure that the CO2 balance of EVs in Denmark is interesting ... but fortunately for EVs, it's not just CO2 in life !!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 09/03/09, 13:34

Christophe wrote:
Elec wrote:Image

This photo is a montage or it is a hacked prius because there is no plugin prius for the moment ...

Sorry to contradict you. This prius is part of a small series of prius plugins tested in various countries.
Some of them are being tested at EDF, which were caught in charge at Parisian terminals.
They are recognizable by the flowery stickers that we can see on this one ... : Mrgreen:

It is question here. : Arrowl: :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/09, 14:14

Yes but it is false advertising by omission so since it is not accessible to the general public ...

AZF hehehehehe
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 09/03/09, 15:14

citro wrote:[...] They gleefully broke this crazy rule ... : Shock:
When I think that they removed the horses which pulled their carriages AND THAT AT THE SAME TIME they installed a new mode of traction without horses with an engine which EXPLOSED ... : Shock:
It’s interesting to laugh to relax, but you might as well do it wisely ...
Your example is ONE change.

Elec wrote:
RIAZ wrote:change carries risk
I hadn't seen that one.
Pushpin, today, between the car running in the air like a pipeau, the hydras with 5 heads, the C4 with 10 wheels, the bears, and these remarks of react, what are we laughing at. [...]
Same remark as above.
Since neither of you seems to notice, I think RIAZ was presenting an industrial point of view.
I'm not surprised that elec is unable to understand this, but coming from Citro, I'm quite surprised. :?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 09/03/09, 15:41

Woodcutter wrote:
citro wrote:[...] They gleefully broke this crazy rule ... : Shock:
When I think that they removed the horses which pulled their carriages AND THAT AT THE SAME TIME they installed a new mode of traction without horses with an engine which EXPLOSED ... : Shock:
It’s interesting to laugh to relax, but you might as well do it wisely ...
Your example is ONE change.

Well, I do not agree;
When Riaz says 2 Changes:
1 / Producing a sober, economical car
2 / Switch from thermal to electric

For me these are the characteristics of a single change. :?
I illustrated it by the passage from the horse to the "horseless" AND the appearance of the heat engine.
The car then seemed economical because it consumed only when it was driving, unlike the horse that had to be cared for daily whether he worked or not. In addition, when a technological leap consists in keeping part of the old technology (in this case the internal combustion engine that we keep in a hybrid car), I no longer call it a jump but a evolution... :?

The transition from microgroove to CD was of the same nature;
1 / Producing on a cheaper, more economical support
2 / Switch from analog to digital

Other examples. :?:
For me,RIAZ has used a false nose again ... :?
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 09/03/09, 18:45

citro wrote:[...]
Well, I do not agree;
When Riaz says 2 Changes:
1 / Producing a sober, economical car
2 / Switch from thermal to electric

For me these are the characteristics of a single change. :? [...]
For me, one change would be to switch from fuel-intensive cars to other energy-consuming cars using another form of energy ...

This is exactly what we see with an illustration of the BP concept showing an 4 4 SUV 4.70 and that must approach the two tons, there is only the form of energy that changes, with certain advantages in its use elsewhere ... (much more limited losses)
But the car itself requires no less energy.

Sobriety (damn! Another bad word for elec) requires reviewing the design of vehicles and the relationship that "well-off" human beings have towards this object ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."

Back to "Electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ..."