Inflated, Belgacom!

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Inflated, Belgacom!

by elephant » 14/01/09, 22:45

Belgacom (the historic Belgian telephone operator, the former telephone and telegraph operator) is rather inflated.
That day, at the same time as my invoice (nothing to reproach) they sent me an advertisement so that I would have my invoice sent to me by e-mail (why not?) With the argument that they were going to pay the sums saved in paper to pay them to the science station "Princess Elisabeth" in Antartica.

And the money they save on stamps ??? They wouldn't even have the good taste to credit them to me? No, of course ! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 15/01/09, 21:44

Yes N : Cry: my post doesn't interest anyone : Cry:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/01/09, 22:13

When I see what we pay (50 € per month + phone subscription) for 4Mbit restricted to 1Mbits because Belgacom cannot ensure the signal strength on our line, I tell myself that there is another more inflated thing ... oh yes we have 60 GB of "quotas" too ...

In France for 29.90 € you have 10 Mbits now ... without quotas ...

Ok, we're in the bush but still ...

ps: and if you file a fake email, they will send you a fake invoice? Image sorry!
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 16/01/09, 17:19

I still saved almost 50% by taking over the Belgacom system compared to Telenet ....
As I had removed all connection with Belgacom, they made me a concrete offer to "recover" me ... no more landline only the ADSL line + cable distribution and telephony ... it's VOIP therefore , but the result is that I no longer pay for telephone calls.

Anyway, if some operator comes with an equivalent and cheaper solution, I will go to the highest bidder without worries : Mrgreen:

I no longer fit into the papa system, of guilt that Belgacom has used for 50 years! The monopoly position is shit!

Cry more elephantisime, you have all our attention, but the subjects pass too quickly and I would ask Christophe, if he could not put us the list of the last 200 post?

Good evening!
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/01/09, 18:27

thanks for the ... issime :D :D :D
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 16/01/09, 20:50

with pleasure dear friend :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."