business initiatives for sustainable development

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
futuranat
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

business initiatives for sustainable development

by futuranat » 04/12/08, 16:04

Jsuis fell on a site really not bad at all: Benefits Future of the Caisse d'Epargne..not frighten you I do not advertise here no no !!!! lol
I learned before qd same, they work with important actors of sustainable development so c rather the kind of frank and not too marketing I hope! : Cheesy:
Finally here is just to say that there are well-crafted ideas (posted by outsiders eh things are not ideas of the bank) and I think this kind of site should expand!
I do not know many others or not at all in style! if you have interesting links I wait ...
Your opinion otherwise?
0 x
Rabelaisian
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Rabelaisian » 13/12/08, 15:12

Parry and associates is a British company specializing in sustainable and economical technologies for the Third World. The benefits of these activities help finance the development of its minitrams http://www.parryassociates.com/
0 x
futuranat
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by futuranat » 17/12/08, 12:54

Uh yeah lol nothing to do with my post but good lol not serious ...
So no opinion on this site? I found on the site in question some nice ideas and so a nice new link that a guy had put c green pod..you know? I went to see c not bad, sustainable development press review in 3 min c fun made by young people and tt lol concept nice
The guy on the site Bénéfice Futur proposed that the Caisse d'Epargne bump in collaboration with them I thought was a good idea
:D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/12/08, 12:58

How do you want us to give opinions on sites if you do not put their url? : Cheesy:
0 x
futuranat
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by futuranat » 19/12/08, 15:54

uh yes indeed lol ... hihi
This is the site I'm talking about:
http://beneficesfutur.feedback20.com/

Voilou! :D
0 x