Search found 93 results

by phil 14
10/01/08, 09:21
Forum : Water injection in engines: montages and experiments
Subject : Reviews 37 tractor (valtra)
answers: 6
views: 15494

Good morning all. I forgot to give news of the previous edits which perhaps explains the number of responses to the previous post! Regarding my B70 truck, I did not manage to make any improvement in terms of consumption, but it works well and always pulls a little more. For the g ...
by phil 14
20/12/07, 21:30

tractor assemblies

Good evening everyone, You will say: a ghost! Yes, after a very bad market gardening season (bad weather), I went back to Econology to make up for lost time, like every winter. I attack the assembly on my very motivated Valtra after hearing that a b assembly ...
by phil 14
27/05/07, 19:18

Good evening André, I completely agree with you, and I also find the distance from the reactor outlet to the nozzle a bit long. By the way, is the nozzle in the right place (turbo inlet)? If it is the kit manufactured in the north, it is a bubbler heated by LDR, with 2 or 3 reactors. Mr ...
by phil 14
26/05/07, 23:24

Reviews 37 tractor (valtra)

Good evening everyone, I own a tractor of the same brand as tractor 37 and I plan to modify it in the coming months. I would like to have the opinion of the experts on this assembly which surprises me a little as regards among other things, the distance between the engine exhaust outlet and the reactor. This...
by phil 14
26/03/07, 23:23
Subject : pantone mounting Truck Renault B70
answers: 171
views: 170201

Good evening everyone Thank you for your help with my refresher, I am starting to understand everything you have tried to explain over the past few months. I think I'll start by placing a valve to regulate the steam output first, then experiment. The distance ...
by phil 14
25/03/07, 15:22

Hi Pit I thought that with these T ° my vapor may be too dry compared to your tests with GV. It is while looking at this diagram of which I no longer remember the name of the author. Maybe it does not stick with a bubbler ?? http://www.hiboox.com/vignettes/1207/5ba378dd.jpg a + phil 14
by phil 14
25/03/07, 09:59

Hello André and Pit As I do not know my new engine, I will start driving with the valve closed. It's just while everything is disassembled, I take the opportunity to add possibilities of operating modifications (addition of this plug air + 1 steam outlet valve from the bubbler) ...
by phil 14
24/03/07, 14:57

a ghost

Hello everyone I am going back to the site and I have trouble following you. I am going to put my B 70 truck back on the road for salad deliveries. I put a sofim engine in place of the iveco (connecting rod cap bolts fallen into the crankcase) and I intend to reconnect the doping by modifying it. ..
by phil 14
04/09/06, 18:41

HELLO EVERYONE After several days of internet failure (cause not determined after changing modem without effect: suspicion of the voluntary malfunction of the line, manager not very friend with Alice, not to name him !!) I found 1 motor sofim (600 € instead of 1000 in all ...
by phil 14
20/08/06, 15:50

Hello André and mmm My engine is a 4 cylinder diesel sofim or iveco practically not found in scrap yards because these engines are known to have problems. I am thinking of taking the simple solution to André, except that the connecting rod thread is dead, given the condition of the bolt, so I will ...

Go Advanced search