Thoughts on our "rulers"

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 08/07/08, 20:21

Hello

When will you understand that it is not governments that decide
After each change of government what have you noticed? nothing a few commas moved, promises not kept.
democratically elected governments only maintain order and keep national security in place, security so dear to every voter.
who is behind governments? who controls finance?
that maintains a national feeling, while they are global
They are cash pumps install the there is something to pump, once the source dried up, it decamps ...
Andre
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 08/07/08, 21:00

Bonjour à tous
geotrouvetout wrote:do not necessarily believe what the RTBF article says, Gates it is used by others to get there, he recovered what others had done in their garage, an opportunist will tell me : Mrgreen: , and we know many who have foundations to which human misery relates either in financial or popularity.

Exactly, when we see how this vampire has made the place and crunched the competition etc ..., the only thing which one cannot suspect it is to be an altruist. Its foundations are very good, but it is only there to make the com after the disastrous image that Microsoft had made itself. It is also a response to the huge attacks against their site on the net and to calm the crowds and other cabals against them.
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 08/07/08, 21:19

0 x
Shadow555
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Shadow555 » 15/07/08, 21:10

Do you want my opinion ?

Everything makes me want to throw up, all these people who believe that politics and the media want to tell them : Evil:

you are all right, how can all these people let a fist of a man in a suit and tie destroy their future and the future of their own child!

Because money gives power, the right to make mistakes, which we give for example for a simple offense, and well these people can afford to pay for serious offenses.

And as they say, not seen not taken!

But the worst part is that we are all part of this total disorganization, and months the first : Cry:

Powerless, in this situation money is the culprit.
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."