Where are rechargeable hybrids or 100% electric?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 17/06/08, 00:04

bolloré does not want to sell his own but rent it out ... 50 € per month announced ....
it presents it as a luxurious clean car for people who want to stand out .....
we immediately see his opinion on ecology : Mrgreen:
0 x
geotrouvetout
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by geotrouvetout » 17/06/08, 01:53

georges100 wrote:bolloré does not want to sell his own but rent it out ...

it reminds me of a certain electric car from GM, after Cesar we will have the right to Bolloré cuts.

Geo;).
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

electric car

by bobono » 17/06/08, 08:31

I think there is a small error

Not € 50 a month, but € 500 in rental at this price, customers will not queue in front of the dealer.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 17/06/08, 10:57

Remundo wrote:What's left of the Kangoo Elect'road? :| A vague consortium led by Dassault which does not want to open up to the general public. :frown:

It's a good question!

It seemed to me that Renault had nothing to do with the CLEANOVA Joint Venture between Dassault and Heuliez, apart from the supply of vehicles serving as a conversion base.

However, Renault abandoned electric motors after the creation of CLEANOVA ...
The technologies used by CLEANOVA are different from those used by RENAULT, so no relation ... Renault could have continued to produce and distribute its own EVs. :?:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 17/06/08, 16:34

Yes, I even believe that there are Quebecers via TM4 in Cleanova technology. Renault has completely dropped the case, except the supply of instrumented chassis :|
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 17/06/08, 17:57

dirk pitt wrote:[...] in terms of use, i must know that 50% of home-work trips made by car are less than 8kms. In town, 50% of journeys are less than 3kms !!!!
And the first question that someone asks you when we talk about electric vehicle, is: How much is the autonomy?

So the problems are not technical problems, whatever you want us to believe. these are mentality issues.
The homo-vehiculus WANTS its ton of junk around it all by itself to make its three kilometers !!
it will change, but of strength, not of will.
well I'm getting mad, I'm going to go have a tea.
The problem is that we always see the limiting factor in the use of a vehicle (and with an investment of 20 to 30 k €, it is a bit logical).
Behind this average of daily journeys of 3 km hides a small percentage of journeys of 500 to 1000 km made in one go and that's what still poses a problem in the imagination of users ...
Perhaps more for a long time if rapid charging systems (and suitable stations) develop ...

bobono wrote:I think there is a small error

Not € 50 a month, but € 500 in rental at this price, customers will not queue in front of the dealer.
Yes, it's 500 € / month and, a priori, it includes maintenance, probably one or two services and above all, it's a kind of LOA. After a specified time, you are the owner of the vehicle.
I think they chose this system so as not to scare away customers with a "gross" selling price of around € 25 to € 30.

Remundo wrote:Yes, I even believe that there are Quebecers via TM4 in Cleanova technology. Renault has completely dropped the case, except the supply of instrumented chassis :|
I don't think Renault has ever been involved in Cleanova ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 17/06/08, 22:26

There is a plug-in hybrid car at Citroën:

http://v3.espacenet.com/origdoc?DB=EPOD ... =FR2847523

But it never existed except on paper ...
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 17/06/08, 23:44

Your ramblings are nice guys, but not of god, why always reason and act as if ...
TOYOTA Prius it exists yes or M ...

I put my butt in it and this is not a scooter believe me! for crazy people like me, see also the reference site of the (American) car for everyone, tomorrow?
http://videos.tf1.fr/video/sport/automo ... ster-.html
and also at the source http://www.teslamotors.com/

here for the people who missed a train and who seeks the solution which was already found by smart people who one decide to make pay the wealthiest to launch what seems t he is a model of the kind ...
isn't she prettier than Grandpa's "never happy"?

What is needed is a piercing spirit and open to everything.
Good I grant you it is expensive but was also the first of its kind, at 115.000 € it is still 2X cheaper than a small French girl of the same kind whose price was 3 months ago + from 200.000 €
The evolution of the batteries helping, in 5 years you will recharge it in 5 minutes and you will make 8 or 900 terminals with 1 "full" with this: http://www.futura-sciences.com/fr/sinfo ... ries_5939/
or this:
and if you do it using GENIE: http://www.eolprocess.com/Index.php
It won't cost you a bale!
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 17/06/08, 23:52

Lietseu wrote:[...]
The evolution of the batteries helping, in 5 years you will recharge it in 5 minutes and you will make 8 or 900 terminals with 1 "full" [...]
Assuming that the voltages used still increase, to go up to 600 V, and that electric cars are more efficient than now and consume only 15 kWh per 100 km, it will still have to go out 2700 A to recharge your battery in 5 minutes ...
Where do you find it?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
geotrouvetout
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by geotrouvetout » 18/06/08, 00:15

You could have been a little chauvinistic Lietseu, in France we have the zooop like that we don't have petrol but ideas

http://www.avem.fr/video-37-vehicule-el ... turbo.html

it is sure that for the marketing there is nothing yet, yet this vehicle is registered as what from the test in the video to the production there are a lot of bolts to break, it is even bizarre that this charming lady have no more power.

Geo;).
0 x